Great Experience - N2 Track Days and PittRace

MatthewPowerPlug

Last month I attended my first N2 event at PittRace and rode in Intermediate.

I wanted to say what a great experience I had riding with N2!

The track at Pittsburgh International Race Complex is really fun with great variety and plenty of blind apexes making it quite a challenge. I've been telling my other track day buddies around Michigan about PittRace and riding with N2 and encouraging them to come to the track.

A big thanks to the N2 staff and coaches for all the help and feedback! You folks put on a very well run event.
John, Kevin, Scott, Bill, Rocky and others- Thank You!!!

I'm signed up for Sunday this weekend at PittRace and really looking forward to more fun!

Matthew.

CBRtist

Very awesome to hear back regarding your experience and thanks for spreading the word!

You aren't by any chance the gentleman I was talking to late, late in the day and you were admiring my toy hauler? I recall him being from Michigan and his friend was from Vegas...

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Great meeting you last month Matthew. Gonna be another fun weekend for sure. Sat evening will be a great time too.

MatthewPowerPlug

I will be car racing at PittRace this weekend also. Thursday on the track, Friday & Saturday on the Autocross pad. Then hope I have enough energy to ride on Sunday!

I'll come by Saturday to check out the N2 activities! If anyone wants, feel free to come over to the Autocross area and find me. I'll be running my friend's 1970 Chevelle (Matte Red) with a 620+ HP small block.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Glad you enjoyed your time with us, Matthew. We have a hard working staff and I know they appreciate the compliments.