GSXR full exhaust

varium

Have a full exhaust(ss pipes & Ti. can) for an 03-04 GSXR 1000. Might be able to be used on other years/models but i can't be certain. The replacement exhaust for this bike was from a 05/06 1k so it seems that this 'might' fit those years just fine. Will only guarantee 03-04 fitment though.
Wish i knew more about this exhaust but other than it being a SS header and up-pipe with a titanium can attached at the rear i don't know much else. I do know that its super loud which means its probably due for a repack. I say this because the can eventually got hot enough to do a number in the decal. Close up pics below show it all.

Will ship anywhere in the lower 48 for 500.....(now 400)

How it looked on the bike.....

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

Right before it was boxed up......

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

varium

400 for a full exhaust that will free up 5-10 ponies and drop 5-15 lbs. from one bike isn't cheap enough? I see folks spending 700+ for similar setups on fleabay. Have another new decal to send with exhaust if that matters to anyone.

varium

Had a question from someone wondering if it fits the 00-02 gsxr-1000. I don't know, but it seems likely.....however, anybody on here know for sure?