gsxr keyless ignition-2007-up-600,750,1000

HaVoC

Edited 1/25/14 NOT MAKING THESE AT THE MOMENT. DONT HAVE THE TIME

I see a lot of need for these, So I decided to make a ignition switch kit for the racer that wants To eliminate the oem ignition. Ignition kits have been tested for the yrs I have listed. Complete plug and play.

Keyless ignition for 2006-2013 gsxr 600,750,1000.
Quality on/off switch & resistor with oem suzuki ignition plug at the end.All skrink wrapped and cut to correct length.
$150.00 shipped usps priorty mail w /delivery confomation. Paypal accepted,Please pm for payment.

Thanks for loooking

photo1-3.jpg

photo.jpg

some guy #2

Have you verified this works with the 07-08 GSXR 1000? I just did this to mine (2007 GSXR 1000) and it would not start if it was wired as pictured.

HaVoC

some guy #2;262463 wrote: Have you verified this works with the 07-08 GSXR 1000? I just did this to mine (2007 GSXR 1000) and it would not start if it was wired as pictured.
The add states it will work.Why would i state otherwise.Everything is tested. Im a mmi certified tech for many yrs and know what im doing.
My keyless ignition kits work. Maybe recheck your build steps and try it again. I have sold quite a bit of these for all the yrs listed and
Have not had one ign kit come back.

PatFitz9

So I know nothing about wiring up a keyless ignition. Is there a plug connected to the ignition and you just unplug one end and swap it with this switch? Any other modification to the bike required?

HaVoC

PatFitz9;262524 wrote: So I know nothing about wiring up a keyless ignition. Is there a plug connected to the ignition and you just unplug one end and swap it with this switch? Any other modification to the bike required?
These switches are plug and play.Meaning u remove & unplug your ignition.
Plug this switch in and mount it on the bar and your done.

HaVoC

Going to adding kickstand emiminator kits also. U Dont have to splice anything or rig anything.
Simply take off your kickstand and unplug the stand connector and plug in my kickstand emilinator. And u wont get any codes
I will start a new thread for these kits as next wk sometime.

dave yarnall

With a bazazz and remote front brake adjuster I am low on handle bar space on the left. Can you integrate this same concept into the right side starter, kill switch, set up that Motion pro supplies with their 1/4 turn throttle ? K & S #12-0203 If you can I'd be happy to send mine up for conversion. Thanks
dave Yarnall
Nesba Expert #177
ccs/asra Expert #353

HaVoC

I can make u a kit with a diffent switch.Possibly mount it where the oem ign goes.
Pm me if u would like me to do make something for u. Thanks..

dave yarnall;264397 wrote: With a bazazz and remote front brake adjuster I am low on handle bar space on the left. Can you integrate this same concept into the right side starter, kill switch, set up that Motion pro supplies with their 1/4 turn throttle ? K & S #12-0203 If you can I'd be happy to send mine up for conversion. Thanks
dave Yarnall
Nesba Expert #177
ccs/asra Expert #353