gsxr keyless ignition-2007-up-600,750,1000

HaVoC

Sunday Bump..

1 More kit left before the next batch which i will be making next wk.
Taking orders for the next batch,Those who want a kit please pm me.

dave yarnall

For anyone contemplating this switch, don't hesitate! Just received and installed one on my '08 gsxr 1000. It's a well made very easy to install bike mod. It worked perfectly as described in Sean's post. You won't be disappointed!!
dave yarnall
A #177

Scottie9

I definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about it as well! Got mine in and installed on '06 gsxr 600. Very easy install and a very nice upgrade!

HaVoC

Bump, a member sent me a private message but u don't
Accept messages so I emailed u. These kits are ready to ship
Thanks

78tlrider

Bought mine some time ago, but just installed it last night. Probably the easiest mod I've done. Product looks very good and cleans things up nicely. If you have a gixer, you should def get one of these.

HaVoC

78tlrider;270258 wrote: Bought mine some time ago, but just installed it last night. Probably the easiest mod I've done. Product looks very good and cleans things up nicely. If you have a gixer, you should def get one of these.
Thanks Man :cool:

HaVoC

Sold the last 4 Kits.. Thanks- Kneedraggin101, Rgrayson, JimmyW, Rolly :)
I have 1 more left..

Im taking orders for those who want a kit.I had a wreck at a event and have a broken right wrist and a rashed up left hand.
I cant make these at the moment. So i have a buddy doing the work for me., but hes busy.Turnaround will be 7 days from day of pymt to your door. Thanks :)