Have used kid leathers (ages 5 - 15)?

CBRtist

I'm creating yet another business, which is in its infancy. If you have kids leathers and/or gear (no helmets), that no longer fit and looking to donate/sell (any condition other than completely destroyed), shoot me a PM and/or tell your friends to do so.

TIA

Motofun352

Control Rider
Good luck! This is a great idea to foster up and coming youngsters into the sport. We do a similar thing with kids ski gear, they grow out of the stuff so fast you can't use it for more than a year before they need new stuff. Couple of websites just connect parents who can trade or buy/sell. :like:

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Good Luck! You may want to even ask around some of the guys who we ought to make strap a 50lb bag of dog food to their rear end because the fact that they're smaller than our kids gives them an unfair advantage :) I think the fact that some of them shop at Gap for Kids just isn't fair to us "full sized" people.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Good Luck! You may want to even ask around some of the guys who we ought to make strap a 50lb bag of dog food to their rear end because the fact that they're smaller than our kids gives them an unfair advantage :) I think the fact that some of them shop at Gap for Kids just isn't fair to us "full sized" people.
We prefer to be called "fun sized";)