Hello intro

Joe

Hey N2. New to track days. I'll be @ NJMP on Sunday, July 30th. Partnered through EvolveGT. 2nd trackday but have rode street bikes for 15+ years. I'll be rockin a gen2 sv650.

Still trying to understand and navigate the club/track relationship, which club to join, which to schedule through, haha. I'm probably making it more complicated than it is.

Looking forward to the day and working with N2 to step up my game!

Louber

Welcome! N2 runs great events. I think you'll find the community here very helpful.

Those SVs are sweet machines too. Enjoy!

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! How far south to you get? I've never been to the NJ/NY track and stay close to home primarily running CMP, VIR, Road Atlanta, and NCBike.

Joe

Louber - thanks!
bmart - nothing is really off limits. I live 30min south of Philly. I street ride ~10k miles per year, and usually do a couple weekend trips to the smokey mountains to find the twisties. Since my first trackday a couple weeks ago, I haven't even went out for a quick ride locally.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
30 min south of Philly would make Summit a local track for you! NCBIKE not that far away either. Welcome to the addiction!

Joe

Otto - yea, I mapped out tracks the other day. About 2.5 hrs to Summit. NJMP is like 45 min for me. I woke up and rolled out the morning of the other day and was still one of the first people there. I need to firm up my travel rig for the overnight trips. I was looking at grabbing a Sprinter van or the like and making a bigger commitment in 2018.

bmart

Control Rider
When you get south, look me up at the track. Happy to help you you. also, we get to the NC/TN quite a bit so if you're on a trip, speak up if you want company.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Joe! You'll find N2 awesome - look forward to seeing you out on the track with us. From your area, you sure should be putting PIRC, Summit, NJMP and NCBike on your agenda!

jhuff1219

Control Rider
Welcome to N2 and I agree with Bill regarding track selections. Also Joe, I am likely very close to you as I am about 40 minutes South of Philly so ride sharing to Southern Tracks like NCBike, CMP, VIR, Barber (Thanksgiving) and Road Atlanta could be a possibility. :D

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Welcome Joe!
I can think of at least 4, off the top of my head, N2 Control Riders that also rock the SV and would be happy to work with you!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Joe, I'm planning on being at Thunderbolt as well. Feel free to stop over and say hello - I plan on getting there tomorrow (Sunday) evening. With CCS running today and tomorrow it'll be a little different than the normal setup where we're arriving to an open paddock so it's hard to say where everybody will be. If you see a white dodge and white trailer, don't hesitate to stop in.