Hello, is anybody home??? Admins please respond...

Cooney

Dutch;9149 wrote: Buck? You out there? We only need you to post for all of the MA Assistant Directors to have had input on this thread :D
I had to shut the door to my office I am laughing so hard.

Keebler__elf

I am not trying to be an A-hole here, but this is getting ridiculous. Mark Stern sent me a very short email asking me why I did not address my issue prior to my first track day w/ NESBA, which I signed up for a few day ahead of time and joined NESBA at the same time. My response was that I was to busy at work to afford the time and effort of attempting the near impossible task of reaching anyone at the NESBA office. I brought up my issue at the track day, and decided to just ride in beginner to avoid overcrowding an already full Intermediate class. At the end of the day I was told that I needed to bump up by some of the CRs and I was under the impression that that was what was going to happen.

Instead I have been ignored almost completely by NESBA and have recieved practically no customer service from these guys. Now when I want to sign up for an event that already has a full beginner class, has spots open for intermediate, and I was under the impression that I was to be bumped up. I get crapped on by the NESBA office. I am not trying to be a dick but I am obviously recieving mixed signals here and stuff said at a track day in no way seems to translate to the office here. The fact is, I just want to ride on this particular weekend, and I have already been told that I should bump up. Why is this become something so absurd that I don't even want to deal w/ NESBA anymore, if it were not for them doing a lot of the track days at my home track????

I am not trying to piss anyone off here, but no one will give me the time of day on a legitamate issue that I am dealing w/ here. All I am seeking is a phone conversation that would take 5 minutes or less w/ someone, instead it seems that I have been avoided and sent one line emails stating stupid responses as if I have a stupid issue, as if I am trying to waste someone's time. I am sorry, but this is some of the worst customerservice I have ever dealt with. The fact is, I can call up Team Promotion or Sport Bike Track Time and either have someone answer the phone or leave a message and get called back the same business day. NESBA does not seem to be willing to talk to anyone, and on the other thread someone has just expressed a similar complaint. I don't want to leave NESBA as I like the way you guys run your events, they are safe and I typically could have a good time w/ you guys. Not to mention that I like some of the people that ride with you guys as well, but this has reached point that is beyond my understanding as to why I have been treated this way. Can we grow up and have an adult conversation on the phone instead avoiding me???

Drewbie

Were you officially bumped by someone? In other words did a CR take you to the NESBA trailer, take your member number off your wristband, get your name and write it all down on the bump list? If that didnt happen then you didnt get bumped.

sternsi

Control Rider
Jason,
The first email was to see why it was not addresed in August at the first event you attended. I wanted to wait for your answer before I responded any farther. The response it what I expected, and that was so you and your friend could run together.

The email that I sent back to you this morning explained why I did not move you to the next level. We do not allow members to choose there classes after they have done an event with NESBA. The fact that the event is full in B, well it has been full for about 3 weeks now, and is my main guess why you want to ride in the I class, as it is not currently full. It was not a major issue when you wrode with us in August, but has now become an issue since the class you want to sign up for has become full before you could register.

There is an issue with the website like you stated, but the only problem with that is it actually will default people to the Intermediate class.

Mike Moore

Drewbie;9725 wrote: Were you officially bumped by someone? In other words did a CR take you to the NESBA trailer, take your member number off your wristband, get your name and ...............:wow:

STOP.... THE MEMORIES ARE STILL TO TRAUMATIC!!!

Sorry guys I needed a little chuckle after reading this thread.

There are a group of individuals (we all know who they are) that continually give of themselves so that other people can enjoy this sport. They don't do it for recognition, status, least of all $$$. A good day is seeing someone advance and/or a passing "thanks" To this group of people Thank You....(We don't say it enough)

buck34

Keebler__elf;9713 said:
I am not trying to be an A-hole here, but this is getting ridiculous. QUOTE]

Jason, your right. It is ridiculous. This entire thread is ridiculous. Mark Sterns in customer service handles all member relations across this entire country. Besides that, I'm sure he helps Moon with all the vendor services as well. Do you really think he's sitting around all day waiting for your call? Besides, what the hell is talking on the phone going to do? Get you bumped?

For that matter, what does this really have to do with Mark. You signed up in the Beginner group, you rode in the Beginner group (83 JC), at that time you are not ready to be bumped to Intermediate. You said you were bumped? what 2 CRs bumped you?

Keebler__elf;9713 said:
instead of been ignored almost completely by NESBA and have received practically no customer service from these guys. QUOTE]

Lets see.... the director and every assistant director in the MA, Mark, Moon and I'm sure by not the president of the organization has replied or seen this thread! We are volunteers that do for the love of the sport and enjoy helping our members reach their goals. You have done ONE event with us. ONE!!!! pretty lame continuously voicing your negative opinions of this Organization after one event, when the only to blame is yourself!

You signed up in B, you were not bumped to I.

Dutch

You were evaluated at the event and told you were not ready for the bump by both a CR and the director in charge of the day. No amount of e-mail writing or bashing on this thread is going to change that. As the director of this region I have reviewed all the correspondence as well as gotten first hand feedback from the people who evaluated you at the track that day. You have accused us of being unsafe by not bumping you to I class. What we have here is a phylosophical difference of opinion. Final word on this subject matter is you were not bumped on the day of the event for a reason. Regardless of what your own opinion is of your riding you aren't ready. You are more then welcome to come out and ride with us again however it will be in the B class until your riding improves to the point that we feel you are ready for I class.

fasterthanu

Keebler__elf;9713 wrote: I am not trying to be an A-hole here, but this is getting ridiculous. Mark Stern sent me a very short email asking me why I did not address my issue prior to my first track day w/ NESBA, which I signed up for a few day ahead of time and joined NESBA at the same time. My response was that I was to busy at work to afford the time and effort of attempting the near impossible task of reaching anyone at the NESBA office. I brought up my issue at the track day, and decided to just ride in beginner to avoid overcrowding an already full Intermediate class. At the end of the day I was told that I needed to bump up by some of the CRs and I was under the impression that that was what was going to happen.

Instead I have been ignored almost completely by NESBA and have recieved practically no customer service from these guys. Now when I want to sign up for an event that already has a full beginner class, has spots open for intermediate, and I was under the impression that I was to be bumped up. I get crapped on by the NESBA office. I am not trying to be a dick but I am obviously recieving mixed signals here and stuff said at a track day in no way seems to translate to the office here. The fact is, I just want to ride on this particular weekend, and I have already been told that I should bump up. Why is this become something so absurd that I don't even want to deal w/ NESBA anymore, if it were not for them doing a lot of the track days at my home track????

I am not trying to piss anyone off here, but no one will give me the time of day on a legitamate issue that I am dealing w/ here. All I am seeking is a phone conversation that would take 5 minutes or less w/ someone, instead it seems that I have been avoided and sent one line emails stating stupid responses as if I have a stupid issue, as if I am trying to waste someone's time. I am sorry, but this is some of the worst customerservice I have ever dealt with. The fact is, I can call up Team Promotion or Sport Bike Track Time and either have someone answer the phone or leave a message and get called back the same business day. NESBA does not seem to be willing to talk to anyone, and on the other thread someone has just expressed a similar complaint. I don't want to leave NESBA as I like the way you guys run your events, they are safe and I typically could have a good time w/ you guys. Not to mention that I like some of the people that ride with you guys as well, but this has reached point that is beyond my understanding as to why I have been treated this way. Can we grow up and have an adult conversation on the phone instead avoiding me???

I'm laughing my ass off after reading this. How can someone expect to be taken seriously by ANYONE after posting outright lies is beyond me.
You state you have been ignored completely by Nesba staff, but prior to the rant above, no less than 15 replies from Nesba staff were posted. 10 of those from administrators.

Ignored completely? not in my world.

:adore:Dutch