Help at Patriot

Snow

Guys I need some help at Pat. Recently I sold my trailer so now I have a restricted cargo area in my small pickup truck. As I'm sure you all know Pat. does not have electricity so I would need to bring my large, loud, heavy Craftsmen generator to power the old tire warmers. So if anyone is willing to share there generator with me I'll set up camp next door, help fuel their generator or give that someone some cash I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be there Saturday evening, let me know.

JVance

I thought you had the bike sold. Good to hear you are coming out. I have a loud one but I won't even bother to bring it out. I just use a long cord and try to get it as for away from everyone as possible. Are you staying for Full?

Snow

JVance;88408 wrote: I thought you had the bike sold. Good to hear you are coming out. I have a loud one but I won't even bother to bring it out. I just use a long cord and try to get it as for away from everyone as possible. Are you staying for Full?
Glad to hear your going to be there John, no I can't stay for full can't get off work.