help with dead beat buyer

98yell750

I am looking for help or punishment of a dead beat buyer.
The person I am having trouble with is:
Ray-Ray
I have contacted a bunch of others here who have been ripped off by this guy. I plan payback.
I have all his information and was planning to go to small claims court to get something from this guy but if we have a group we might get a real lawyer and make sure we take care of him once and for all.
If your interesed PM information about amount and if you have transaction evidence(email, forum, paypal) and I can see what I can do.

ridngsxrs

Ray Ray ripped off my buddy too for some tire warmers. Here is some info I dugged up. Ray Viernes. Phone # 508-762-7875. Last known location Worcester, MA. Facebook profile. https://www.facebook.com/ray.viernes. Works or used to work at BikeWorx in Hudson, MA. This guy needs to get beat!

denbsteph

Looks like Ray Ray has made a few friends along the way, some pissed off friends. Does he still do track days?

98yell750

I looked into small claims court and we would have to file separately and it costs too much.
good thing we have a legal system to protect the criminals, wouldn't want all those honest people causing trouble.

Any ways, I stopped by bike worxs and they don't seem to be too happy with him and they said he never really worked there any way.
I did stop by his house but he wasn't home.
I just hope he gets his someday. Go Karma!!!!

Hambone

Unfortunately guys like that spend their lives getting over on other people. He's probably pretty good at it. He may never get his justice. He's probably ok with being friendless scum. Just move on.

blueninja1

Yeah bro, good to see you too man. Did a couple TD's this year on the zx6r. I bought my dad's 2010 r1 and that bike is pretty beast. Upgrading the fork internals and rear suspension to full Ohlins setup, vortex rearsets, SES race pads, and SS lines. The setup is going to be off the hook. Headed to POCONO FUSA at the end of August to get a good feel for the bike.

Next year going to convert it to full track mode with a set of sharkskinz and pirelli rubbers. Going to shoot for 15-20 TD's in 2014. Hope to see you at the track. :)