#HereToHelp Track Day Riding and Beyond - Job Hunting w/COVID19?

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
One thing that makes N2 super special is that, while we do everything we can to make your track days and riding the best possible, we take that support and coaching Beyond the track as well. Know that N2 is part of your extended family and network. We will do everything we can to help you, especially now as we need each other more than ever.

As of this writing - April 17, 2020 in the grips of COVID19 lockdowns across the country, a total of 22.034 million people have filed claims for jobless benefits since March 21, representing about 13.5% of the labor force.

I felt this pain first hand, an acquisition led to layoffs including me in February right as COVID19 imploded the job market. I'm happy to share I finally got and accepted a solid offer, but there were some really dark and depressing days over the last 2 months as several solid leads I worked up were each getting put on hold, then cancelled. Just talking with some of the other coaches and members helped keep me going. This is something we coach that applies on track and off. #NeverGiveUp :squid:

I'm in the business of HealthIT and FinTech so I can help specifically if you're in one of those fields. I'm also happy to help generally with job search needs: personal branding, resume review, interview prep, etc..

Reach out to me or any N2 staff or another member you have met at the track. Maybe reply with your area(s) of expertise here to offer your help or some open positions at your company. We are #StrongerTogether. We are #HereToHelp. #N2TrackDays