Homestead Jan 22nd

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
Can anyone from N2 confirm if camping in the paddock is allowed or not? The track is not helpful and other organizations state overnight stays in the paddock are not permitted there. I would prefer to not have to pack up the toy hauler to relocate it outside the gates each day to camp.

tdelegram

Control Rider
There are a couple options from what I have found, you can stay overnight supply your own power and water and that appears to be free. There are also rv/camping spots with with just electric or with electric and water for $100 per night that can be secured by the manager on duty when you arrive.

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
There are a couple options from what I have found, you can stay overnight supply your own power and water and that appears to be free. There are also rv/camping spots with with just electric or with electric and water for $100 per night that can be secured by the manager on duty when you arrive.
Thanks for the info. I always pack a generator anyways. Looking forward to getting out there!

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Just a clarification for power.
$100 for the whole weekend. You can pre-pay with a credit card up until Friday, January 21st @ 3:00pm EST. You can send an email to Sabrina Alonso t-salonso@homesteadmiamispeedway.com
After Friday 3pm you must pay with CASH. They will not have a CC machine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk