I’m fat.

eRw1n

I’m 6’ 260. The euro fit just… doesn’t. Anybody know of a brand that’s known for being more forgiving? Any somewhat affordable tailored brands?

tirefriar

I was almost there few years back. Found AGVSport fit best when compared to ”euro fit” Dainese and Astars. Although Dainese has quite flexible line up with their short, regular and tall fitting. You are probably looking at 62eu/52us sizing…

Graybeal

I'm 5'8 230. The Rst suits have a forgiving cut. I am in a 46 U.S. with room for my back protector. These suits are comfortable and affordable.

tirefriar

I don’t have any experience with RST suits. I did look into RST. Read bunch of reviews and it was clear that only higher end RST were decent suits. Lower level suits had common quality issues with seams. Most of reviews were out of Europe where RST appears to be popular with daily rider crowd

I went down on a track wearing an AGV Sport Trophy suit hitting tarmac at about 80 mph. All my gear including the suit was trashed but I walked (more like crawled)away with a light concussion and several good bruises. Nothing broken, not even road rash. Promptly went out and bought another Trophy suit. It was one of best suits I’ve worn.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Been riding and crashing in RST for a few years, good quality in their pro suit, do not get their race cut suit it’s not forgiving in the size fits like a second skin.

dhelsley22

I run an RST suit, but I'm a smaller guy. Quality seems top notch even though I've never had to crash test it. I had a friend of mine order a custom suit through these guys and he seems to like it so far, the owner of the company is a top notch dude as well.