{{{{ I have a few 04 CBR 600rr Stock Parts 4 Sale Queens/NYC!! }}}}

PATBAROK

these parts are used and sold as is-came off my 04 cbr 600rr last week and I have no use for them anymore...

Stock Turn Signals SOLD

Stock Rear Pegs SOLD

Stock Rear Sets-MINT(no rash) $100 shipped for both and will not split up(i have to see if i have the bolts for them-since i just threw them into a box)SOLD

Stock levers-MINT $50 shipped for both and will not split up

i accept paypal-safest for both parties and if u do pay by paypal-pls add the 3% fee

email me at pd954rr at gmail or text me at nine 1 seven 4 five 3 six 4 seven 4

pat

ride safe:cool:

ERB68

lemondrop;129408 wrote: {{{why***do you have ]]]]]random characters ++++in your title???}}}}}
Cause that's how he rolls :D

FYI 600RR.net will prolly get you more interest in stock stuff.

PATBAROK

to make it stand out-of course! And it worked-cuz u took time out of ur very busy schedule to click on my thread and reply and bump it to the top...so I'd say A+ plus for good advertising!!

Thanks for the info erb68-i just joined there-so I can't post anything there yet.

I've been a long time member of the R1 and wera forums(same user name)-so buyers can have peace of mind when they buy from me.

PATBAROK

post whore or busy? tomato or tomatoe-doesn't matter to me-i just want to sell stuff i got lying around...

ive been a member on a few forums-one of them since 02 and another one since 07-and my post count in both doesnt match up to urs here on this forum-so does that make me less busy?

and if i ruffled ur feathers-i apologize

lemondrop;129445 wrote: please note: i think my post count speaks volume for my "busy" schedule

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
hahaha...no..i was just saying that I think the use of the word "busy" is irrelevant.

It actually makes your thread look more like a spam thread than anything