indianapolis GP on tv

beaver

does anybody know who will air the indianapolis GP? Speed is doing the 250s but I can't find the GP anywhere.... I thought it was NBC but it seems not.
I want to set the recorder, I'll be riding main on the we but I don't want to miss the show :popcorn:

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I went through the menu and did not see it either. NBC has the Supermoto on @ 3 PM on Sunday, but I do not see the Moto GP. :(

Canali

I think NBC at 3:00 is for MotoGP. That's what I've got my DVR set to. I hope that's right because I'll be on my way to NJMP :D

JonnyZ!

SCREW NBC!

Commentators sound like Danny Pedrosa! Personality of a piece of driftwood!

Join the MotoGP channel for 60% off (mid year discount)~$55 us
Nick Harris is a bit of a weed but he does make for a "CCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAACCCKKKKINNNNNGGGGGGG" good race!

Catch up on all the races missed via their FULL race videos
125 250 and MototGP

Motogp in high res if your high speed can handle it.

interviews......... testing........practice ...qualifying....... PADDOCK GIRLS! :p

Live feeds of the race....

If you haven't been following the 250's this year.......... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn....... you've been missing some incredible racing.. Misano was a boxing match on wheels

I LOVE IT!!!! :first:

Sparky

I had planned on getting that next year if the OEMs didn't race AMA but now it looks like they'll have their own series. :adore:
Bring on the USSB!

track4me

JonnyZ!;14933 wrote:

If you haven't been following the 250's this year.......... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn....... you've been missing some incredible racing.. Misano was a boxing match on wheels

I LOVE IT!!!! :first:
:agree: The 250's have been the races to watch!

Matt H

Did you see the last World SuperSport? Now that was a race to watch! In general, that series is the schiznit.

jimgl3

Matt, you talking about the Donnington race in the rain? I was disappointed that Barry Veneman wasn't able to stay w/ the leaders. He really had my hopes up there for awhile

Brandon Bashore

Indy GP

Here you go,
NBC will offer live coverage of the inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on September 14th at 3-4pm ET, ensuring a momentous occasion for the sport will be televised to the wider public.

Hi dave, cya at the track this weekend!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Here's to hoping NBC does what it is supposed to do. The local affiliate in Baltimore is terrible, I wouldn't be surprised if the guide was correct and they were showing the SM race at 3PM. I'm hoping they air it, but we'll see. See you all at Summit tonight or tomorrow.

JonnyZ!

Watching the live practice all day

I'm glad I'm not there as the rain is torrential!

Fastest laps
125 lorenzo Zanetti 1:58.491 (qualifying practice 1)
250 Mattia Passini 1:55.468 ( Free practice 1)
MotoGP Anthony West 1:54.274.491 (Free practice 2)

JonnyZ!

buellucifer9s;15493 wrote: you mean jorge lorentho

My wife's jaw dropped......... She looked at me and said "did he just say Lorentho?" :eek:

Then he did it repeatedly........made ya want to punch him :haha:

We were watching on the big screen simultaneously.... :eek:

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Ralph Sheheen...does anyone know what his experience/background is? He is actually useless. How many times did he say that? You'd think someone...like Schwantz would turn to him and ask him to make the "zzzzz" sound then try it in the pronunciation of Lorentho...cripes...Oh and the coverage of those races is horrible? I am guessing the feed offered by NBC and even Speed isn't the Dorna or true MotoGP feed?