indianapolis GP on tv

JonnyZ!

kubricky;15911 wrote: Ralph Sheheen...does anyone know what his experience/background is? He is actually useless. How many times did he say that? You'd think someone...like Schwantz would turn to him and ask him to make the "zzzzz" sound then try it in the pronunciation of Lorentho...cripes...Oh and the coverage of those races is horrible? I am guessing the feed offered by NBC and even Speed isn't the Dorna or true MotoGP feed?
I was watching "live" on the computer but after they beam the signal to satellite then to Europe and back out on the internet .....it was delayed over a minute. was confusing so we watched NBC knowing we could go back and rewatch the video.

They we're using the same action feed as MotoGP..... I guess the cameras are all fixed around the circuit and then the producer guys use the feed as they see fit... like Barber's camera system. Whenever there was a replay.....Nicky loosing the rear in that puddle.......Valentino on the paint line.......I would look back to the computer feed and see the exact same footage