Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

crewnutz

Wanted to extend an invitation to Mid-Atlantic NESBA members to Allsports GP this winter for some indoor supermoto once a month during the winter months.

Anyone interested in being on the mailing list to get info about upcoming events please provide your email and I can make sure you are added.

They run 3 groups just like NESBA and all bikes are welcome that are 150cc and smaller. This is on an indooor go-kart track and "trials" type tires work best.

I am not kidding when I say riding here is some of the most fun you can have on 2 wheels and WILL help your riding come springtime on your sportbike, trust me

Best part is it only costs $50!!!

Leave your email in the thread or PM me with it and Ill get you added to the list!

Next date is on December 19! Be there!

Any questions just ask. :)

crewnutz

Pocket bike? Like what kind and how fast?

Probably not but I could check....
Honestly you'll probably get run over riding one of those but you might be able to ride it in the B group

crewnutz

dc aka lowside;161842 wrote: Is there any place around that we can rent a bike to use?
Mmm not that I know of...

If you get on the mailing list I am sure you could put out a request asking people if anyone had a spare bike you could rent?? Im sure someone has an extra XR100 layin around...

crewnutz

Most people ride honda 150r or 150f in the A group. (A few ttr125's and drz's)

The other groups have some of those bikes listed above and smaller displacements such as the xr100, etc...

You can ride any bike in any group but A Group is pretty fast so its good to have a "bigger" faster bike.... :)

bad67deuce

Brandon,
Do you know anyone who's selling a 150 that's set up for this by chance?? I've been looking around a bit, and am close to buying one, but it would save me some time and effort if I found one that had the right tires on it, and setup allready. Thanks Brandon.
Greg

crewnutz

bad67deuce;162038 wrote: Brandon,
Do you know anyone who's selling a 150 that's set up for this by chance?? I've been looking around a bit, and am close to buying one, but it would save me some time and effort if I found one that had the right tires on it, and setup allready. Thanks Brandon.
Greg
Honestly you really only need a stock 150 (big wheel version) with stiffer springs and youd be good to go. (you coud actually get away without having stiffer springs for a while)

I will ask around and see what I can find for you...