Information on N2's Racing Program

drains87

So I read the thread on the racing program and have a few questions. I would like to try my hand at racing and would like to know the steps to getting a license and once I have the license where can it be used. So it sounds like the typical race program day is a mix of classroom, track sessions and a mock race. Once that's completed successfully will I have a race license that can be used with other organizations like WERA . etc.

drains87

So am looking at coming down to Road Atlanta on May 23rd to do your race school. Can I potantially get my license that day or do I need to do something else in order to secure the license?

LesPow

Control Rider
After completing the race school a certificate will be given to you which will then enable you to pay for and receive your race licence.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I don't work with the race school stuff N2 provides, but I'm guessing that they won't be able to push out the race school schedule until they have the normal track schedule.

Windex

Hi .. I hold a Race license & #'s that i achieved from other race Team , This is my first season to run with N2 . Do i still keep the same #'s and license ?

LesPow

Control Rider
What other race team? Do you want to race with Wera or CCS? You can ride with N2 with or without race license

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Windex

I was referring to N2 racing program, i Completed my race school end of last season but did not send out for the CCS #'s yet .

LesPow

Control Rider
Ok..N2 race school provides race instruction and certification for racing with wera and ccs. I'm not sure what the question is

Windex

Sorry if it was confusing .. What i was simply after i, Am trying g to confirm since i already done the race school successfully and have the Cer No need to do any N2 schools to do N2 Club racing

LesPow

Control Rider
There is no N2 club racing. ..only N2 track days, yes if that's what you meant.
So you can ride with us whether or not you have a race license because it's only track days, relax days, riding around with great coaching from our control riders. Also check out our (ATP) advanced training program to further your skills. Hope to see you soon.

meanstrk

Control Rider
Once that's completed successfully will I have a race license that can be used with other organizations like WERA . etc.

Let me comment on that. Once you complete the race school, you will have a certificate that shows school completion, and THAT can be used to get a WERA or CCS license. Every race organization has their own license, but the race school certificate is what will allow you to submit for their license.

Windex

Let me comment on that. Once you complete the race school, you will have a certificate that shows school completion, and THAT can be used to get a WERA or CCS license. Every race organization has their own license, but the race school certificate is what will allow you to submit for their license.

Thanks ..I am totally aware of that and done that already , i simply was curious if N2 do club racing between members within the N2( off course in that case school completion is a must ) ...Its fun , Mock racing always get the hart pumping

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
N2 does not do racing, other than the above mentioned school to get the certificate that can be used to get a wera or ccs license. There is a mock race for the school participants, on the day of the school only.

N2 is strictly a trackday org. No races, no mock races during lunch, nothing like that.