Introduction

ColeLT1

My name is Cole, and I am addicted to all things that go fast. I used to ride dirtbikes as a kid, parents did not let me touch street bikes and did not encourage my dirt bike riding, most of the riding I did was behind their backs. During college I dropped the motor out of my camaro and built a 425hp LT4, and added a 150 shot later, did some drag racing and stupid stuff on the street for years, traded it in for an Accord this year :doh:

After college, I bought my first bike (Feb 06), 01 F4i, rode it on the street for a year, bought a 03 RC51 in November 06, did my first track day with NESBA Nov 07 at barber. Did another day April 08 and got bumped to "I" and had another day in May at Tally but had to run with "B" because thats what I signed up in before I got bumped and "I" was full, got bumped again at Tally :notsure: I did a day at Road Atlanta with STT but my RC decided to crack a header ending my day. My Dad's passing stopped my riding for the middle of the year, but I was able to get my first day in "I" group in on Oct 11th finally on my new (to me) bike, had a blast and hope to do a ton of days next year.

ColeLT1

Thanks, I am doing a day at tally gp Nov 9th with another track org (because a bunch of my friends are going), will be my last one of the year, but will be back out early next year.