Iowa 2013

stkr

I was just looking at the schedule under "Event Registration" after logging into my account, and I didn't see Iowa on the list. The link to the "Event Dates" from the main NESBA site still takes you to the 2012 schedule, and has Iowa in July.

Sorry Craig :(

jason8887

I would be surprised if Nesba came back to Iowa in 2013, based on the pathetic attendance we had last July. I was really frustrated that so few showed up for that event but I guess it just validates nesba's decision to pull out of the central (and midwest) regions

Matt

jason8887;262403 wrote: I would be surprised if Nesba came back to Iowa in 2013, based on the pathetic attendance we had last July. I was really frustrated that so few showed up for that event but I guess it just validates nesba's decision to pull out of the central (and midwest) regions

I hate seeing stuff like this... I never come up with a response that is even worth typing because of all of my disappointment about the MW shutting down. :(

TLRSKUNK

I pre payed for Iowa then had a bad street crash then had electrical issues with my track bike so i never got to ride it. I never asked for a refund as i was hoping me leaving my money out there would get them back this year.
I'm now living in Minnesota and would love to ride the track. and I have a few others I could bring along pretty easily.