Is ATP for the Race License?

chblyth

I need my race license for the upcoming WERA season. Is the ATP a recognized course to obtain my race license? I thought I saw the race program N2 offers was supposed to be a $100 upcharge on the day of your scheduled track day or something. Can I do this at PittRace for my scheduled day on Sunday this weekend? Unaware of how it works.

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Race school is separate from ATP. Race schools are typically held on Saturdays. First school will be on May 14 at PIRC. You can register by logging into my.n2td.org

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

chblyth

Race school is separate from ATP. Race schools are typically held on Saturdays. First school will be on May 14 at PIRC. You can register by logging into my.n2td.org

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Race school is full for Novice group already. I was hoping to be bumped up to Intermediate at the last PIRC day last season, but we left early due to Novice group barely getting any lap time. I'm wondering if Intermediate has any spaces available and I can be bumped up to book one of those positions

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Race school is full for Novice group already. I was hoping to be bumped up to Intermediate at the last PIRC day last season, but we left early due to Novice group barely getting any lap time. I'm wondering if Intermediate has any spaces available and I can be bumped up to book one of those positions
You need to be bumped to intermediate before registering for race school.