Is it to early to talk about Roebling Road?

Pork Chop

Hello, looking forward to Roebling Road on 5/22-23. Can't wait to learn some new skills for my commute. Been furloughed about a month so what's a better time to do a trackday and the wife is begging me to get out of the house. This will be my 2nd track day with the first being at CMP about 6 years ago.
Need some advice on who to see for suspension settings.
Thank You, Chris

tdelegram

Control Rider
Chris I am driving down for the weekend feel free to stop by and say hello. Happy to spin some laps with you just catch me on grid I’ll be on 112 either a ktm rc8 or r1. I wouldn’t worry about suspension initially, if you’re seeing bad tire wear we can adjust pressures, most stock suspension will get folks deep into the A group before you’re out riding it.

Pork Chop

Thank you tdelegram. That's high speed list of motors and look forward to seeing and hearing one of those rc8's in action. I'll be on a 2014 FZ9. I've been trying to dial in the suspension with after market penske rear shock and heavier oil in the front shocks. Just can't get the planted feel of my old speed triple.
Very glad to see everyone ease up on the brakes and get the tires spinning again.
Chris I am driving down for the weekend feel free to stop by and say hello. Happy to spin some laps with you just catch me on grid I’ll be on 112 either a ktm rc8 or r1. I wouldn’t worry about suspension initially, if you’re seeing bad tire wear we can adjust pressures, most stock suspension will get folks deep into the A group before you’re out riding it.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Chris, not sure who will b there but basic clickers so long as you have the correct spring rates and ride height isn’t an issue. If Huey, Craig “Huey” Stewart is going he can do a full setup and maybe even bring springs if they are needed.

Tom