It it too early to think about Barber in October?

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
My plan is to come down to Barber and for once, in the last 14 years, to be on the other side of the camera! It's only been 15 years since I have put a wheel on track! Guess I better sign up for ATP. AJ, take pity on me if you're my instructor please! Ronnie, no stuffing me on the track please!

So, my big issue is getting down there. I don;t fare well doing 11+ hour trips on my own. Anyone for Ohio going and care to haul me down there. I have a bike already set up and ready to meet me there. And since I snor like a freight train I has going to grab a hotel nearby and just gran an Uber or whatever services they have down there to get back and forth to the track.

Hope someone can help a poor, starving photographer get down there. Otherwise I'm flying down and I've looked at airfare and since it's Turkey Day weekend, flights are getting expensive real fast (unlike me) I'd be willing to help out with gas, tolls and road munchies.

mpusch

Micah
Unlikely to be in a position to help on this one, but hopefully someone is on your route. Would be great to have you out there!

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
Not sure if I will be able to sneak out for this one Marty. If I do I will let you know and we can figure something out.

Kruizen

Control Rider
If you can meet me in Maryland, I might have an open seat. I should know by the middle of sept.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
My plan is to come down to Barber and for once, in the last 14 years, to be on the other side of the camera! It's only been 15 years since I have put a wheel on track! Guess I better sign up for ATP. AJ, take pity on me if you're my instructor please! Ronnie, no stuffing me on the track please!

So, my big issue is getting down there. I don;t fare well doing 11+ hour trips on my own. Anyone for Ohio going and care to haul me down there. I have a bike already set up and ready to meet me there. And since I snor like a freight train I has going to grab a hotel nearby and just gran an Uber or whatever services they have down there to get back and forth to the track.

Hope someone can help a poor, starving photographer get down there. Otherwise I'm flying down and I've looked at airfare and since it's Turkey Day weekend, flights are getting expensive real fast (unlike me) I'd be willing to help out with gas, tolls and road munchies.

Hey Marty! Looking forward to seeing you at Barber. If you come down in October you will be a bit early seeing that the event is in Nov.:laugh: I can't help getting you down here, but we will take care of you once you get here. Normally a bunch of members come down from up north.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
I was kicking around the idea of getting a group of people together from western PA to go down. How close are you to Pitt Race? I am in Chippewa, 15 miles from the track.