Just a feeler at this point

Ruhe52

Anyone in the market for a highly used but obviously top notch kidney? Works like new A pos blood type. Let me know asking price $25,000.

:)

avizpls

#11-A
Hmmm....depends. I might be. How old are you and is there any history of hyperoxaluria in your family?

Ruhe52

Wanting Ryan's BMW are we?
No not wanting it:D

I've partied with you. $0.25 is probably a better price point.
Dave the fact that I wake up the next morning and have obviously filtered a great deal of impurities out of my system on a regular basis and they still work is why the price is so high. Consider this they still work=bulletproof!!!!!!!!:cheers:

stow

Those Mid-Atlantic guys have mob connections. You can't joke about this stuff. Don't worry it will only hurt for a little while.

vandingo

Ummmmm.........that shit would be funny if I was'nt a dialysis patient but since I am and I also do stand-up, tell u what; let me do the jokes and u do the laughing. Kinda like Andy Griffith (me) is the sheriff, authorized to use "deadly" (in this case "hilarity") force and Barney Fife (you) is the deputy, (likewise) keep the bullets in ya shirt pocket, not in the gun because you are more likely to injure ya-self (as can be plainly seen even by Ray Charles, nudging Stevie Wonder like "look at that stupid mawfucka") in the name of "funny" (aka "justice") or at least, giving you the benefit of the doubt, $ for the addiction called "track day"-itus . Dont get me wrong, I love a good, for example, special Olympics joke, but when you joke about the difference between normal-ish life and the cure for what is effectively life support, you tread on thin ice and cant swim. Now that I've cleared that up, let the festivities continue............Within reason of course
Dont be offended, Im tryin to help you, help you. Thats what people who apply "I am my brothers Keeper" to real-time life do for others and ultimately, do for themselves. Its called selfish sharing. Ya heared it here 1st

vandingo

Ha-Ha Very funny mawfucka

Ummmmm.........that shit would be funny if I was'nt a dialysis patient but since I am and I also do stand-up, tell u what; let me do the jokes and u do the laughing. Kinda like Andy Griffith (me) is the sheriff, authorized to use "deadly" (in this case "hilarity") force and Barney Fife (you) is the deputy, (likewise) keep the bullets in ya shirt pocket, not in the gun because you are more likely to injure ya-self (as can be plainly seen even by Ray Charles, nudging Stevie Wonder like "look at that stupid mawfucka") in the name of "funny" (aka "justice") or at least, giving you the benefit of the doubt, $ for the addiction called "track day"-itus . Dont get me wrong, I love a good, for example, special Olympics joke, but when you joke about the difference between normal-ish life and the cure for what is effectively life support, you tread on thin ice and cant swim. Now that I've cleared that up, let the festivities continue............Within reason of course
Dont be offended, Im tryin to help you, help you. Thats what people who apply "I am my brothers Keeper" to real-time life do for others and ultimately, do for themselves. Its called selfish sharing. Ya heared it here 1st

Ruhe52

Vandingo, deeply sorry for any anguish caused to you by this thread. Was done with no malice intended.

Best of luck with the stand up act.
Guess I would find no humor in your Special Olympics jokes as I have a close friend with a special needs child that does compete every day with life. So I guess funny is in the eye of the beholder. Again was not looking to offend but you have been so all I can say is sorry.
Not offended in the least you are certainly allowed your opinion. People joke about life and death every day as you well know doing stand up. This struck a cord with you like Special Olympics humor would with me.
See you at the YMCA for our swimming lessons. Oh and thin ice is my favorite as it fits nicely in a glass with vodka.

stow

Hey I only have one kidney. One of mine turned to mush when I was 9-years old and ruined my promising recreation league football career. So I get a pass on the jokes.

Hey Mike, if you can track down Jim's mob connection I might be interested. I am short on spares. :D

stow

Ok vandingo, being on dialysis is no joke. Your life revolves around treatments and strict diet. I think everyone here understands this and is not making fun of your personnel situation. I truly feel for you and only wish you the best.

Maybe Mike should have said something along the lines of I would give my left nut for Ryan's BMW, but that would have been offensive to the one nutters in the world. Or maybe he should of said I would give an arm and/or leg, but that is going to offend some unfortunate lumber jack who lost his arm and/or leg while cutting down trees.

This is not the WERA board (no offense meant towards the WERA board, that place is an entertainment gold mine). For the most part everyone in here is civil and they are not posting things just to get people fired up and angry. But we are going to joke around, laugh, and in general have a good time on here just like we do in the paddock. So everyone lighten up and stop taking the jokes seriously. They are jokes.

vandingo

Ok, OK every1 or 2 calm down. I was responding to a joke with a joke. I was kinda calling some1 out a bit for nothing more than being justified to do so and given the opportunity to str8n some1 out in funny way I will always take....I get it from my moma. Im not really offended in the least, I was trying embarrass some1 a little about a serious subject. Now, if you dont ever believe anything else I say, believe this shit: Im not thin skinned AT ALL, you would have to pay me to offend me by words............Party on people

stow

Cool, so we can start the jokes again. :D

Now, I am sad because I didn't get the joke. :notsure:

avizpls

#11-A
9148130.jpg