Just a quick thanks

bmart

Control Rider
2012 track days are over for me. I've been running with NESBA since 2005. I am looking forward to the annual winter disassembly, cleaning, checking, and updating on the bike and my safety gear.

Looking back on my track riding career (I'm old), it is NESBA that gave me the most help toward increasing speed while improving bike control, and NESBA which guided me through the ranks back to advanced group when I moved to the are and every track was new to me.

So, in this season of thanks...I'd like to thank the guys and gals of NESBA. I'm pretty sure that most members fill similar.

Proof...I'm not sure I would have saved this (Turn 3 at CMP) without NESBA training!

TSK_3462.JPG

DFlowe

bmart;260510 wrote: 2012 track days are over for me. I've been running with NESBA since 2005. I am looking forward to the annual winter disassembly, cleaning, checking, and updating on the bike and my safety gear.

Looking back on my track riding career (I'm old), it is NESBA that gave me the most help toward increasing speed while improving bike control, and NESBA which guided me through the ranks back to advanced group when I moved to the are and every track was new to me.
Brad,
You're not old yet and I look for to riding with you for several more years. However, you are right about Nesba and the people here helping us improve our skills. The great part is, we’re able to do it all while we're having the time of our lives.

I enjoy it all; the riding, people, camaraderie, pit bikes, meet & greets, you name it.