KTM 450 SMS Factory Supermoto Race Bike

b_palmer22

Up for sale is my immaculate street legal KTM 450 SMS with the legendary RFS reliably. This bike is a piece of history. It started life as a KTM Factory team supermoto race bike. It was 1 of 4 bikes they used in 04 and they won the championship!

Its had lots of upgrades along the way. Bike runs super strong and had a full rebuild by one of the top KTM RFS engine builders 25 hours ago(DJH aka Dave Hopkins) Has amazing top end and enough bling to make Xibit jealous. Full receipts for engine build and street legal conversion.

Includes Akrapovic Full Exhaust. 1000+ dollar part. As you can see this is a very very clean bike with lots of amazing, rare, and expensive parts! This bike is rock solid, very reliable and runs as good as it looks. Filters, Oil always changed with Motorex at 500 miles as well as cleaning the screens.

Youtube Start up and walk around

You wont find a better, well set up KTM 450 around. Bike is ready for the street/track! Text me at (3zero1)Six zero 9- Two Zero 1 5 Clean title in hand. Bike is located in Frederick, MD Will ship. $6500

05 SMR motor(Dave Hopkins Build), 05 frame(better than flimsy 04 frame) Replaced at the factory and stamped by KTM with 04 VIN that is on the title

Modifications:
Ported head, unshrouded combustion chamber, Kibblewhite +1 SS valves and sintered iron guides(cures all valve issues these bikes had) Roller Mains, 833 cam, CP 13.5-1 piston, rebuilt crank, KTM Hard Parts Slipper clutch, Trailtech 100W DC System. 20 hours on motor rebuild, 65 on hour meter total. 300 miles on Street Legal conversion. Will go up still ride the bike occasionally.

FCR41 Carb, Vortex 10 position dual map switch CDI, Crank vent, coolant, and carb catch cans. Tubbed, shortened, and powdercoated swingarm, Akrapovic Full Exhaust. Red baron 12mm Triples.

Beringer Clutch M/c, Beringer Bro12 Brake M/c, Beringer 310 Iron rotor(rebuilt over winter), Beringer 6 pistion caliper

EXC rear fender, and tail light. Baja Designs Squadron LED headlight in 08+ Headlight shell, 08+ front fender. Trail tech Dual sport Wiring harness, Trail tech programmable fan kit to keep everything cool, Trailtech vapor W/ tac, coolant temp, mph etc.

Black powder coated frame, orange anodized rims(3.5 front, 5 inch rear) Black hubs. 450 SMS suspension w/ nitride coated forks and shock fully set up for supermoto.

You can find cheaper SMR's out there however this bikes pedigree, rarity, and amount of aftermarket parts really sets it apart. This 450 gives nothing up to a stock 525 power wise and is really a fantastic bike. I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere.

G2G

I have seen this bike in person. Its a nice piece of machinery. Top notch seller also.