Late Registration?

nick0188

Has anyone seen this? I bought a multi-day pass last year and usually signup ~2 weeks before any event to know I can make it (I have a basic Membership). I just went to sign up for Pitt May 14th and it says I owe $30 and the price has an asterisk next to it that says either expired membership (it's not) or late registration.

Is this new? I had a pass last year as well and would sometimes wait until a few days before the event and my pass/coupon has always covered it with no additional fees.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Has anyone seen this? I bought a multi-day pass last year and usually signup ~2 weeks before any event to know I can make it (I have a basic Membership). I just went to sign up for Pitt May 14th and it says I owe $30 and the price has an asterisk next to it that says either expired membership (it's not) or late registration.

Is this new? I had a pass last year as well and would sometimes wait until a few days before the event and my pass/coupon has always covered it with no additional fees.
Send an email to support@n2td.org they can answer any questions for you about your account.

nick0188

I did that. I was more so asking if anyone else had this problem yet or not. Or if it was new before I started bugging people.

I got my answer though, it seems it’s a problem on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk