Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

CBRtist

Despite Sunday looking iffy, after the morning rainbow, great day on Sunday! 30 minute sessions to boot!

Loved talking to many of the Novice crew and it was better from the social aspect than my riding aspect... But still always a good time.

My daughter Ria had fun too. She feels part of the in crowd now that she's started mini GP and is understanding the cool kid talk. She wasn't feeling well, but tried to catch a few minutes of rider's meetings. Just don't let her ever get bumped before me EVER.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I haven't been a very active rider of track days in general over the past five years, averaging about 1 a year now :( and Sunday was my first opportunity getting to ride with N2, and it was GREAT! The weather turned into a spectacular day, and there was a very "homely" feel to everything. All the CR's and staff always seemed willing to help on anything. Day ran smoothly, and I just had an amazing time running with you. Everything ran like clockwork. Just what one would expect.

Thanks all!
Dude I don't remember your name but I remember your screen name and running with you in B years ago at beaver. If you make to Pitt or summit this year let me know. I bailed early on Sunday as I had a long drive and an early flight on monday. Saturday was awesome, thanks to Dave and Greg for the tows and great last session with Jeff, and my pit mates.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Despite Sunday looking iffy, after the morning rainbow, great day on Sunday! 30 minute sessions to boot!

Loved talking to many of the Novice crew and it was better from the social aspect than my riding aspect... But still always a good time.

My daughter Ria had fun too. She feels part of the in crowd now that she's started mini GP and is understanding the cool kid talk. She wasn't feeling well, but tried to catch a few minutes of rider's meetings. Just don't let her ever get bumped before me EVER.

Sounds like it's time to start uppin' up the pace Wendy! Gotta stay 1 step ahead of her and you'll be good.

Great weekend..just wanted to thank everyone from N2 from the control riders to the directors, trackside workers, members and everyone else for a most excellent weekend track event..ran smooth, weather held up well...was a little on the warm side but only when you were in the pits. special thanks to contol riders Ryan and AJ...you guys are really cool people to talk bikes with ...all of you are actually....N2 handpicks you well...i moved up to intermediate on Sunday and my son did as well..so for us it cant get any better..."living the dream" as some might say. Thank you again everyone.

BigBird

Dude I don't remember your name but I remember your screen name and running with you in B years ago at beaver. If you make to Pitt or summit this year let me know. I bailed early on Sunday as I had a long drive and an early flight on monday. Saturday was awesome, thanks to Dave and Greg for the tows and great last session with Jeff, and my pit mates.
My name is Vijay...that was some time ago...good memory. What were you riding then? I'm still holding down :b:/B group, because it's about being consistent :whistle:
I had kids, and then track time went away. But I'm trying to fit in a few days here and there. I want to try to hit up the new track out there at some point. I heard the full course is pretty awesome.

tdelegram

Control Rider
My name is Vijay...that was some time ago...good memory. What were you riding then? I'm still holding down :b:/B group, because it's about being consistent :whistle:
I had kids, and then track time went away. But I'm trying to fit in a few days here and there. I want to try to hit up the new track out there at some point. I heard the full course is pretty awesome.

I was on my RC8R Akrapovic edition back then, PIRC is by far my favorite track now new section is the cork screw of the east. If you make it stop over and say hi, still on an RC8 just a rebull track version.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Great weekend..just wanted to thank everyone from N2 from the control riders to the directors, trackside workers, members and everyone else for a most excellent weekend track event..ran smooth, weather held up well...was a little on the warm side but only when you were in the pits. special thanks to contol riders Ryan and AJ...you guys are really cool people to talk bikes with ...all of you are actually....N2 handpicks you well...i moved up to intermediate on Sunday and my son did as well..so for us it cant get any better..."living the dream" as some might say. Thank you again everyone.

I agree the CR's are great, Aj, Steve, Emerson, Scott, Jeff and the other CR hooligans pass me at will in the A group, but they are supportive with their hand gestures when they do, letting me know I am #1 with their middle finger?