lined up perfectly - super easy

Mr.DJ

Just want to say thanks for the easy install.

Brand new 09 R1.

Got the body work and had it mounted in 15mins.

Everything lined up perfectly and I drilled the holes exactly where the indentations are.

Thank you!!!! That was the easiest install in my 6 years of riding. Trackwraps.com stuck right on the finish without prep.

Mr.DJ

IMG_1257.jpg

Still waiting on the real paintwork from Dswens, but this trackwrap set will hold me over until then. This will be the race day set.

I got 3 Huge boxes of "stuff" to install:

1 box from Graves w/ YEC written all over it = SWEET!!!!
2 boxes from Derek

Oh! and some Mag Wheels

Just enough time for Barber :)

timeleft

how much was it if you don't mind me asking? total before and after wrap?

looks great man! i can't believe that is only a wrap

Mr.DJ

cyclerant;86400 wrote: Is that the stock plastic DJ?

Am I getting your bodywork from Andrew when I go to VIR?
I have two sets. The one in the pic is for "race day" or just backup.

The one you're delivering from VIR is my "SHOW TIME!!!!" set. It will add 2 seconds a lap. Yes, I will get slower riding around with freaking "Starry Night" (Vincent Van Gogh) painting over this fine bodywork!!!

Mr.DJ

timeleft;86470 wrote: how much was it if you don't mind me asking? total before and after wrap?

looks great man! i can't believe that is only a wrap
Trackwrap was less that paint. ~$200 I think and slapped right on top. It was kind scary when the wrap stuck to itself. I thought it was like a bad Suranwrap and duct tape incident. But, nothing like that at all. It came apart with problems. Drop them both a line and they will give you current NESBA Member pricing. Yes, I'm a fan of both and they support us.