looking for a dedicated track day bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdelegram

Control Rider
the whle deal is sketchy....and only n2 staff is saying its a great deal??????
Yes it's a conspiracy to try to unload the bike on to an unsuspecting member, you have cracked the case. Or we all know Jeff personally and are willing to comment on his reputation and character as a stand up honest seller. Additionally, I personally wouldn't make a recommendation that could damage my reputation unless o trusted and knew the seller. I hope you find your perfect bike but assuming there are nefarious intentions here couldn't be further from the truth.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Or we all know Jeff personally and are willing to comment on his reputation and character as a stand up honest seller. Additionally, I personally wouldn't make a recommendation that could damage my reputation unless o trusted and knew the seller. assuming there are nefarious intentions here couldn't be further from the truth.
This.

scottbanner

I appreciate all of your heart felt testimonials. However, I dont know any of you. So the fact your willing to vouch for anyones reputation is very noble but irrelevant to me. So can we be done with this? again im not interested in this bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.