Looking for a mentor at RA

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
New to me bike, new to me track, horrible body position, etc. You name it and I probably will need help in that area.

Any CRs interested in putting up with me all weekend? :geek: I was hoping someone could give me an unofficial tech Friday evening. I don’t want any issues Saturday morning. I’m also hoping that they could take a look at my safety wiring. I’m sure it could be done better and I would love to have an expert take a look.
Since my BP was so bad the last time at the track I figured that now would be the best time to wipe the slate clean. I have a 09 CBR600RR for track use only as opposed to the very upright riding position of my commuter bike, a FZ6.
Finally I am looking for an assessment, NO not that kind of assessment. I have an ATP at Barber this November and I would like to be able to tell them what the previous CR said I should work on.

Thanks in advance :like:

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Mike...I'll be there Friday afternoon to look at your bike if you want me to. CRs will all help you with what you are working on. Sounds like you have a plan..

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
^ Kappy is the man and I can't think of a thing he couldn't provide guidance with...but also like he said, ask anyone with the orange shirt!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
^ Kappy is the man and I can't think of a thing he couldn't provide guidance with...but also like he said, ask anyone with the orange shirt!
I know he is, I remember the first time I spoke to him 4 years ago.