Looking for a paint shop

dhaines

Greetings all, I am looking for a paint shop to get my 2022 Gixer plastics painted up all nice and shiny. Anywhere I can ship to from the WV or anyone local would be better. If anyone knows or does this work I would greatly appreciate recommendations. Please and thank you

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
Try DC Paintworks dcpaintworx@gmail.com and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dcpaintworx He can add decals and number plates from Drippinwet on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063738168492 Chris does stickers and number plates for MotoAmerica so it can drop a few second off your lap times :)

He can get Armor bodywork so bodywork and paint and stickers all in 1 stop shopping. DC Paintworks is in Easton PA (an hour North of Philly) but ship everywhere

All painters listed here are good, so can't go wrong with any of them.

meanstrk

Control Rider
I am a Woodcraft Dealer and can provide one stop shopping for bodywork and paint. Drop me a line if you would like to chat. I am located in Carthage, NC. You can check out some of my work on my IG page as well #trading_paint

I am a Woodcraft Dealer and can provide one stop shopping for bodywork and paint. Drop me a line if you would like to chat. I am located in Carthage, NC. You can check out some of my work on my IG page as well #trading_paint
Big vouch for @meanstrk as he did my paint. I have a couple of seasons on it and the majority of it looks as it did when I picked it up.

Attachments

• ab1.jpg
    ab1.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 41
  • ab3.jpg
    ab3.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 38
  • ab4.jpg
    ab4.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 36
  • ab5.jpg
    ab5.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 42
  • ab7.jpg
    ab7.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 41
Bumping for endorsement of @meanstrk

Superb repair of my cracked side fairing and chunked nose cowling. I tried really hard to find transitions on the backside and, nope, nothing. Repair looks factory fresh.

Paint match is perfect. I’m not a “cuff links club” Ducati kinda guy but I did want a paint match to the tank and it came out exactly the same as OEM.

Super motivated to get another track bike and have some fun with the next fairings.

Prices are exceptionally competitive.

Thanks @meanstrk for starting off my season with fresh fairings!

bmart

Control Rider
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ron's never made me change my trajectory. Plenty of room... :)

And I have none of his excellent paint work on my rattle can bikes.

1686105678095.png

Moneyec

The thread is two years old, but the information may still be relevant to others who come across a similar query. Finding a reliable paint shop can be an ongoing need for enthusiasts, and recommendations and resources can remain useful over time.