Loose parts at NJMP??

tricklidz

Anyone lose the end of a shifter on Sat or Sun? Looks like it may be for a Ducati, straight lever type with adjustable toe piece. I found it outside the Mens room on a trash can Sunday night before we left.
If you can identify it...I'll send it back...if not...I'm gonna use it on my Duc!!!;)
Steve
508-320-4085

betarace

I saw a knee puck in turn 4 sunday during B group session 4, didnt pick it up but if you lost one it's about 9' off line. ;)

mike_21

Control Rider
Tricklidz,

I lost the end piece of my techtronics quick shifter on Sunday afternoon in Turn 5 (according to BoyR1 as it went flying past him). It is about 2 inches long, attaches with a single screw to form the pivot, and has the knurled toe shifter shaft at the end.

If this sounds like what you found outside the mens room (?!?!?), let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

mike_21

Control Rider
tricklidz;25170 wrote: Is the toe piece mounted on a eccentric cam and is adjustable, front to back???

Looks like this. The black section with the toe piece is what fell off.

Cooney

I remember when Mike was more concerned with loosing his hair! I guess you just give up on some things!

mike_21

Control Rider
Cooney,

I lost my hair before I even knew you but come to think of it, I was about your age when the process started. We'll have to start a 2009 hairline watch initiative for next season.

Cooney

LOL, I'm out of that club, hair line is thick. I've lost alot of other things however; femurs, collarbones, lots of brain cells (but only the slow ones)