Lots of Honda (mainly 1000rr) parts up for grabs.....

varium

.....$200......

PC3usb can be fitted on 04-07 1krr and possibly other Honda bike models/years.

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

varium

Folks if you are looking to browse through all the pictures of these parts just look to the right side of the album page(link at bottom of first post on page one) and you'll find the sub albums which will have all the pics of the parts. The link on the bottom of the sub album window will pull up all the sub albums in a new window which you can pic which album to look through from there.

Sorry if that is a little confusing. Its not my strong suit either. Wish i could make it easier to look through but that's the best i know how to do for the time being.

varium

noobinacan;222171 wrote: says album is private.
Also, how much do you want for that rear brembo master cylinder?

You have to enter the password listed directly above the link in the first post.......various

Not sure where you are finding a brembo rear master cylinder but i don't have one for sale. Unless you mean an oem R1 master that i've had buried in a spares box for a couple years now.

varium

Had someone ask about 'layaway' or holding an item for them. If you are also thinking of this PLEASE do us all a favor and actually read the whole first post, as it specifically states the first person to send the money is the new owner.

If someone wishes to put down a non refundable 50% deposit of the asking price and pay a extra 20% service fee, or 100 bucks, whichever is greater; then 'maybe' i'd consider taking payments.

Again, items will be removed when they are sold. So if you can still see it posted in this thread that means its still available. When asking about a part please don't forget to send me your zip code in the PM so i can send you a shipped total.

varium

If you are interested in any of the OEM fairing kits feel free to make an offer. Keep in mind each kit is packaged up with all panels together so the size of the box is going to be in the oversized class of shipping.

TLRSKUNK

varium;221782 wrote: .....$50......

Carbon tank shelter panel covers.

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

varium;221791 wrote:
.....$50......

04-07 1krr integrated tail light. i can't recall if i removed the side mounting bracket, so plan on them NOT being attached. If i happened to have boxed em up with them still on there then it will arrive that way.........buuuuuuut do not count on it. Its been a long time since i boxed this up so i just don't know.
Its plug and play....no diddling around with soldering or crimping wires together. Just plug connectors in and your set.

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg
Varium I will take these 2 items. Send me a PM with a total and i will pay pal you (yes I am the same TLRSKUNK from Speedzilla)

varium

onlyjames;234341 wrote: Got the adjusters/lifts....EXCELLENT condition, GREAT packaging. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. Glad they arrived quickly. Hope you get much enjoyment/use out of them.

varium

Folks, if you don't send me your zip code i can't get you a shipped total. Please don't forget to include that when sending a PM.

Also, as mentioned in the first post, if the item is still listed then it is still available.