lots of pitbull stuff - trailer restraint, pins, stands

ps_750

Interested in rear stand. Does it have spool lifters on the other side? I’m in Syr a few times a week.

HandsomeBanana

Not sure to be honest. I'm an N2 CR, but I also have 4 WERA/CCS rounds beginning mid month next month. I know some CR's that will be at the next Southeast event. We should be able to coordinate.

miguel812

I’ll take a frame and if any latches fall through or the gsxr pins, those too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt_Orban

I’ll take a frame and if any latches fall through or the gsxr pins, those too.

Miguel, I have a set of gixxer pins if you want them. I can ship them or bring them to the next event

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

chrisplm

Chris
Kurt,
if you are you going to be at NYST this weekend (May 5/6), there are some guys from Pascal's area headed down.

Kurt_Orban

Kurt,
if you are you going to be at NYST this weekend (May 5/6), there are some guys from Pascal's area headed down.
Wish I could Chris, but I pulled the short straw to work this saturday, and since all hell broke loose while I was out "playing on a motorcycle", I doubt I could get someone to switch with me

POSSE

Control Rider
Director
Wish I could Chris, but I pulled the short straw to work this saturday, and since all hell broke loose while I was out "playing on a motorcycle", I doubt I could get someone to switch with me

pascal32

Alright - I sent PMs - if these go through then all the TRS frames and latches are gone.

Kurt_Orban
- 1 TRS frame & 1 set of latches
miguel812 - 1 TRS frame - Kurt likely has a set for him of the pins. looking at shipping
HandsomeBanana - 2 TRS frames & GSX-R Pins
POSSE - latches if the last set becomes available

Pascal

Kurt_Orban

Alright - I sent PMs - if these go through then all the TRS frames and latches are gone.

Kurt_Orban
miguel812 - 1 TRS frame - Kurt likely has a set for him of the pins. looking at shipping

Pascal
Funds sent and Miguel I got you on the pins.

miguel812

Kurt_Orban

Pascal

Anyone else have latches for sale? All I’m missing now. Thanks

chrisplm

Chris
Update for those who purchased items from Pascal, (or were thinking of it) I will be at Pitt this weekend with the items.
Text me 315-391-two four seven four.

Andy

any more trailer restraints? if so I'll take one, I will be at Pitt on the 2-3rd of June