Love Track Days.... why did I wait so long!

RobValMillCBR

Hello

I am Rob & 2021 was my 1st year of Track Days. I have done 5 so far but none with N2 yet...

I live in Florida and have been to 2 of the available Tracks: Jennings GP (2 days) & PBIR (3 Days) so far. My next Track Day is going to be Homestead this January.

I do have some questions that specifically pertain to going to the Homestead Track.

I ride a '16 CBR600RR that is setup for the Track up to & including a Custom Suspension Tune (Corsa Moto Works).

We typically arrive the night before the Track Day & Camp in our Trailer.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you & getting out to the other Tracks in the years to come

avizpls

#11-A
I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm seriously considering making the trek to Homestead in order to keep the winter mothballs at bay. I've ridden PBIR but not Homestead.

Worth the journey and logistical challenges? (like where tf do I park my giant truck and exposed bike securely?)

RobValMillCBR

I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm seriously considering making the trek to Homestead in order to keep the winter mothballs at bay. I've ridden PBIR but not Homestead.

Worth the journey and logistical challenges? (like where tf do I park my giant truck and exposed bike securely?)
I grew up in South Jersey so I know what you are going through.
We have a 31' ToyHauler & I am also trying to get correct info on the Overnight Arrangements at Homestead; I was told to call the Homestead Track & they told me ask N2.

We will stay at a Walmart parking lot if we have to.

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
You can bring vehicles as big as a semi into the track.
You can camp at the track. I'm not sure of the cost to camp (typically its included in the registration fee but some tracks are particular) or electric (some tracks included in the registration, others are not). Note there are no showers at homestead. But they have plenty of toilets and garages.

Theres a ton of garages. I dont believe the track charges for them. The garages don't have doors. They are open.

The track is secure every day. You must have a wristband to get in. I THINK the gates close at 10pm, but if you have a wristband already, you can get in after that.

I'll confirm the missing info.
Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RobValMillCBR

You can bring vehicles as big as a semi into the track.
You can camp at the track. I'm not sure of the cost to camp (typically its included in the registration fee but some tracks are particular) or electric (some tracks included in the registration, others are not). Note there are no showers at homestead. But they have plenty of toilets and garages.

Theres a ton of garages. I dont believe the track charges for them. The garages don't have doors. They are open.

The track is secure every day. You must have a wristband to get in. I THINK the gates close at 10pm, but if you have a wristband already, you can get in after that.

I'll confirm the missing info.
Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes!! Thank you very very much

Happy New Year!