Main 8/8

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Just think about all those times I walked away from you on the ZX6...

Motivated yet ;)

Hahaha my CBR is out gunned by most things these days but yeah I like a challenge. The RC even has track shoes on it currently if I really wanted a work out. I probably shouldn't even be talking about it though, it's only going to jinx the work here and I'll be stuck in Canada. I'll get back to ya tomorrow...

physicistkev

Control Rider
Hahaha my CBR is out gunned by most things these days but yeah I like a challenge. The RC even has track shoes on it currently if I really wanted a work out. I probably shouldn't even be talking about it though, it's only going to jinx the work here and I'll be stuck in Canada. I'll get back to ya tomorrow...
If you want to use that overgrown SV, you can, but no excuses.

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Aight I'm in :squid:

That must have been you in E4/A on the RC51 - You rode the HELL out of that thing! (I had a '00 Aprilia Mille before the R6, I know what it takes to toss an older big twin around like that!) Sounded great, too!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
That must have been you in E4/A on the RC51 - You rode the HELL out of that thing! (I had a '00 Aprilia Mille before the R6, I know what it takes to toss an older big twin around like that!) Sounded great, too!
That wasn't Tom, it was Chis Baker.

rhill

Well, it was a great weekend, even if 100% of it was spent working on the bike, diagnosing electrical issues, then losing 6th gear on Main.....didn't get a "clean" session either day.

Shenny is fun! Not a place I'd be concerned with lap times or "competing" with other riders, but a different environment to work on lines, comfort and consistency.

There was a kid on a little 2 stroke that was hauling around Shenny. Backed off a bit to follow him around and I'm sure I didn't gap him quick when I did go past; hopefully the video turned out OK. If it did, I'll be posting it up and hopefully someone can relay it to him. Don't believe I've see him at other N2 events, so maybe he is an Evolve rider?

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I think his name is Scott, he was at Pitt earlier this year. Kid moves!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Weren't they both on RC51s this weekend? Both of them were hauling ass, so it could have been either!

Fun day on Main yesterday!!! I had a blast!
Tom did have his RC there but I'm pretty sure he never took it out

tdelegram

Control Rider
Good times, I had gremlins in the AM and got them sorted by lunch. Too many A people told me how good my bike sounded, most of them heard it as they passed me.

Well, it was a great weekend, even if 100% of it was spent working on the bike, diagnosing electrical issues, then losing 6th gear on Main.....didn't get a "clean" session either day.

Shenny is fun! Not a place I'd be concerned with lap times or "competing" with other riders, but a different environment to work on lines, comfort and consistency.

There was a kid on a little 2 stroke that was hauling around Shenny. Backed off a bit to follow him around and I'm sure I didn't gap him quick when I did go past; hopefully the video turned out OK. If it did, I'll be posting it up and hopefully someone can relay it to him. Don't believe I've see him at other N2 events, so maybe he is an Evolve rider?

His name is Tyler Scott. He's a little beast ain't he? haha. They're from MiniGP. I'll relay it to his him and his dad. I'm very sure they would be happy with footage!

CBRtist

They're from MiniGP.

I was glad to see quite a few Mini GP kids there. Ria reconnected with a few from her practice race, then she went off with them riding (and crashing...). They also had set up a little mini course and were kid racing lol!

rhill

His name is Tyler Scott. He's a little beast ain't he? haha. They're from MiniGP. I'll relay it to his him and his dad. I'm very sure they would be happy with footage!

Tyler can move! Catch the group at 8:50

Unfortunately, the rear camera wasn't running....bet he was contemplating a pass back the whole way up to the bridge straight.

Entrie video:

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Yeah... The RC out there was Chris.... My RC made it to the paddock but not the track because I found a leaky fork seal when I pulled it out of the trailer.