Marchesini forged Mg. superbike rims for sale

varium

TLRSKUNK;245062 wrote: I just like reminding people that them bragging about a college degree doesn't mean shit to anyone else.

Wow, this thread is headed to the dumps quickly.

Bro, thanks for the props but don't bother arguing with this person. He is only going to drag you down to his level of idiocracy. Its obvious his "degree" doesn't amount to what he thinks it does so just let it be. With all the super flow he makes from his high powered job he can go buy new gear, and leave us peons to meander about on our own.:rolleyes:

If someone asks "do you have a matching set" or "a front to make a set" and they can't figure that out from the first post in the thread then, well....yes, reading comprehension owns them.

varium

Folks, i don't know how much more clear about this one can be. As posted in the very first post......if its not posted i don't have it....if its still posted its still available. These are RACE rims that are 16.5 inches...WILL NOT FIT 17inch street tires...nor are they for the street. For the love of humanity read the first freaking post before asking a question that is already answered!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Help me out and I'll have to do a little research can any of these rims fit and 06-07 GSXR 600-750? Thanks in advance

varium

Some pricing updates and list revision.

Again, if its still posted with a picture, and doesn't have "SOLD" next to the price, then i still have the part and it is available for purchase. Will not "hold" these for anyone. More often than not the person never ends up buying and invariably one, or more, that would have bought it subsequently move on to buy elsewhere. First come, first served.