Marzocchi 50mm Forks -- the real mac daddies -- for 04-07 1000RR or possibly others

hoppa2k6

Up for sale is my used set of Marzocchi 50mm forks. These are completely huge and boss. If you know what these go for new, you're going to love my asking price.... which, outside of the Ten Kate team and a few others...no one really knows how much money was wasted on these things, BUT I'll tell you it's ridiculous money!!!

A bit of unique history is in this set as well. Marzocchi USA confirmed these forks came off James Toseland's WSBK bike when he was with Ten Kate in 2006. The forks were sprung for 185-195lbs and have specially designed fork tubes for a custom triple specially designed for Ten Kate. The tubes measure 58mm (top clamp) 63mm (bottom clamp). Considering Marzocchi sells just the triple alone for $1700-$2000... I think these are priced right. Not only are you getting amazing forks, but they have some great history to them as well!

The clipons that will come with the forks were made by valter moto. The custom crafted triple was made by Andreani for Ten Kate. The fork tubes actually aren't even Marzocchi. Those tubes were custom made by Ten Kate themselves.

Screenshot2011-01-27at90059PM.png

They have some definite use showing on them and a bit of rash on the bottom of one. Still perform amazingly and are definitely top shelf kinda forks. There isn't another pair of these out there so you are getting forks that have gone thru the R&D department with a fine tooth comb and have tons of time and money invested in them.

$1800 takes the complete setup. Just mount your ignition switch whereever and you are good to go. I personally suggest a scorpio i900 setup so you don't need a key anymore. Just install an inline 30A toggle switch where the ignition was and it's more secure than a key! Setup doesn't include brake master in photo below. Parts included in the $1800 mark are the following:

Marzocchi/Ten Kate Forks
Andreani Triple Setup
Valter Moto Clipons and Bars
Aluminum Bracket for Clutch Master Reservoir
(x4) Titanium Brake Caliper Bolts
(x4) Aluminum Drilled/Vented/Lightened Brake Caliper Spacers (designed for 310mm rotors for whatever reason...I made some spacers with washers that work for 320 that I'll include if that's what you have)... I can have a new set turned on the lathe if you like. Probably cost between $75-$100.
Titanium Axle
Aluminum Safety Wire Axle Bolt
Wheel Spacers

Now the wheel spacers are only going to work if you have Marchesini Wheels. If you have stock wheels,....well, maybe you shouldn't be looking at these in the first place.

some pix:

IMG_7394.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7397.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7384.jpg