MCRA - Gateway - Oct 13-14

some guy #2

Anybody attending this event? Weather looks to be great so far (warm and dry!!)

I've never been here before and I'm really burning up tires and testing my clutch so it should be a fun weekend. I might do the races but who knows. I wish my SV was ready to go but I doubt I'll my parts back in time.

Any hotels close to the track? My wife can't make it down so if anybody needs a pit buddy let me know!

cooker1

I will be there a lot of motels close by a couple miles north of track at collinsville check online alot of people stay there , you can also stay at track in vehicle or trailer no tents though . Come find me lots of room under the open garage , naked yellow SV usually 3-4 bays down from enclosed end !

some guy #2

Interesting track but a great time. Glad the weather mostly held off and the pot luck was great! I had way to many brownies though :D

tittys04

The track is certainly tricky to figure out... but it can be a lot of fun once you do. I'm feeling like I got hit by a bus today, Ernie sure made me work for it yesterday. It was def. a great weekend.

cooker1

It was a great season ender weekend as far as ernie goes he stole my 1st place in the GTLs , GT champion should not be able to come in and smoke the GTL class 1st loser like that ! LOL I look forward to a great season next year !

tyson

Congrats! Thanks for the thanks. I'm glad to see all the time spent on you wasn't wasted You didn't make it easy on us. haha.

cooker1

This is what the MW Crs and members helped me achieve this year with their awesome mentoring !