Member Reactions to NESBAstore.com

ronhix

steve p;197989 wrote: Oh, this shit just kills me. LOL
Let it go Steve, it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I feel you. You KNOW I do. :(

BUT, let's get back to where we started...

Let's just enjoy riding.

Let's just enjoy investing in those members that want to progress in this sport.

Let's just enjoy hanging out together for the few NESBA events we still have here in the MidWest.

See ya this weekend. :cheers:

Matt

D-Zum;198080 wrote: I'm trying to figure out why it matters at all..
snip
Dustin, you just seem to have an axe to grind here, but you never reveal your true agenda because whenever the parts/tires business aspect of things here gets mentioned..you pop up like whack-a-mole.
LOL!!

You should ask him. He's so public about his hate for the guys running the trackday store, I'm sure he'd be happy to explain it.

Matt

ronhix;198142 wrote: Let it go Steve, it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I feel you. You KNOW I do. :(

Let's just enjoy riding.

Let's just enjoy investing in those members that want to progress in this sport.

Let's just enjoy hanging out together for the few NESBA events we still have here in the MidWest.

Agreed!!!

so long as I get my motor together and it actually works... :(

finny47

jaren warren;198172 wrote: I just hope this doesn't have a negative impact on http://www.turnoneracing.com/

I'm all for a free and open market, but I also really enjoy the benefits of trackside support.
Me too - I've stuck with Turn One thru these multiple vendor changes. Something $5.00 cheaper online doesn't do me any good when I've got a problem at the track or need to talk to someone about a mechanical problem.

j_fuggin_t

steve p;197989 wrote: Oh, this shit just kills me. LOL:agree:

Cyclepath;198066 wrote: FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pop......
ronhix;198142 wrote:
Let it go Steve, it's not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I feel you. You KNOW I do. :(

Let's just enjoy riding.

Cyclepath;198206 wrote:
Good on ya finny.... Joe is the real deal, and his local support and knowledge is worth the extra few $$
I get my track materials & bike parts from 5 PEOPLE, all of whom i've either ridden with, see 4 or more times a month etc..

I'm all in support of my LOCAL vendors, like Dustin, Brian, Joe, Ken (superbike suspension) & my local honda dealer, THATS IT! Now the owner of KD is local to someone and good for them for supporting him, but my support will go to my local guys & friends.. once you take the food out of the local mouth they can no longer support us locals.. :notsure:

RyanITV

Admin
j_fuggin_t;198217 wrote: I get my track materials & bike parts from 5 PEOPLE, all of whom i've either ridden with, see 4 or more times a month etc..

I'm all in support of my LOCAL vendors, like Dustin, Brian, Joe, Ken (superbike suspension) & my local honda dealer, THATS IT! Now the owner of KD is local to someone and good for them for supporting him, but my support will go to my local guys & friends.. once you take the food out of the local mouth they can no longer support us locals.. :notsure:
I guess I'm the opposite - when at all possible, my support goes to the vendors and sponsors who support the club and it always has. I'd like to point out the portion of the press release (and Sam's note) that you're glossing over that explains how the profits are going towards bringing back some of the track day perks that the economy killed off (as well as bringing some new ones).

Ryan

j_fuggin_t

RyanITV;198220 wrote: I guess I'm the opposite - when at all possible, my support goes to the vendors and sponsors who support the club and it always has. I'd like to point out the portion of the press release (and Sam's note) that you're glossing over that explains how the profits are going towards bringing back some of the track day perks that the economy killed off (as well as bringing some new ones).

Ryan
and he should take no offense to it at all, its more of a preference, I love Nesba and the way it operates (minus the crappy MW schedule this year :D ) i pay my dues to nesba and i do as many nesba days as i possibly can

sobottka

RyanITV;198220 wrote: I'd like to point out the portion of the press release (and Sam's note) that you're glossing over that explains how the profits are going towards bringing back some of the track day perks that the economy killed off (as well as bringing some new ones).

Ryan
free drinks and snacks? ...woo hoo. hopefully theres more

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
RyanITV;198220 wrote: I guess I'm the opposite - when at all possible, my support goes to the vendors and sponsors who support the club and it always has. I'd like to point out the portion of the press release (and Sam's note) that you're glossing over that explains how the profits are going towards bringing back some of the track day perks that the economy killed off (as well as bringing some new ones).

Ryan
this thread is about a vendor? i thought logged into the dungeon on the WERA board again by accident :p