Membership question

roma258

Please bare with me, as I might just be dense, but I ordered a track day earlier this year and kind of assumed that the $25 premium over the member price includes the membership for the rest of the year (since the basic membership itself is $25). Now I'm planning on ordering another track day, and my profile clearly states that I'm not a member. So did I screw up by not ordering the membership ahead of the first track day and now have to pay the $25 fee again? I most likely already know the answer, but just want to double check.

andykurz

I think the short answer is yes, you screwed up and are not considered a member. I think the longer answer is that the powers that be at NESBA are pretty reasonable folks. I'd recommend sending an email to info@nesba.com and explain your situation.

stkr

^^^ What he said. Send them an email and see what they say. If deadlines are involved, then let them know up front which track you're wanting and for what dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steamer

The member price and non-member price of the track day is usually $25 different the non-member being the more expensive. The non-member cost does not include the membership. the membership fee includes the member perks listed in the Riders Manual. If you are not a paid member you do not receive these perks, like the Crash/Mechanical Insurance.

Hope this helps out.

roma258

I got it. Basically should've just signed up for the membership before the first track day. Live and learn.

Mr.DJ

Hi Roma,

I don't get on the forum much lately, but someone did forward your post. Steamer is correct in the pricing structure and the membership perks. However, we can help a little more here.

In our opinion, you already paid for membership the first event and should be granted a $25 credit in your account.

Please send an email to info@nesba.com requesting this and you may reference this thread in your email

Odd thing is, you should not have been able to reg as a non-member and I will look into how it happened. This is typically a program for our dealer network and no longer an option to the general public.

Thank you for joining NESBA!!!!

roma258

Officially a NESBA member. Thanks for the proactive response guys, looking forward to many future track days with the org :cheers: