Metzeler TD

MARK65

Saw these online from metzeler ,racetek td slicks.They say you do not need warmers and a low price.Just seeing if anyone has any experience with them

Str8_Lurkin

Saw these online from metzeler ,racetek td slicks.They say you do not need warmers and a low price.Just seeing if anyone has any experience with them

Did you end up trying a set? They look promising but the shipping cost is debbie downer. :(

Bellboy

I ordered a pair but waiting till I get a few more days on my current tires to try out. All the reviews I read are they’ll last a while and are comparable to Pirelli TDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
Rode the 2006 and 2007 race Metzelers back in 2006 and 2007 and were copies of the Pirelli ones back then.

Metzeler history

Metzeler is a German motorcycle tyre company founded in 1863. Metzeler originally produced a variety of rubber and plastic products, expanding into aviation in 1890 and automotive and motorcycle tyres in 1892. The factory was destroyed in World War II and rebuilt after the war. In the 1950s and 1960s the American distributor of Metzeler tyres was Berliner Motor Corporation. After 1979, Metzeler focused only on motorcycle tyres, and was acquired by Pirelli in 1986.