More pics - Jefferson - 09.06.08

badboybill

IMG_1892copy.jpg

IMG_1910copy.jpg

IMG_1928copy.jpg

IMG_1948copy.jpg

badboybill

Brian did you lowside in T#1?

If so, I may have a video of the aftermath. There were two bikes that lowsided in #1. One was more around the turn towards the flagger, I did not get any of that one.

The video I got some of is the bike that rode off of the outside of T1 and slid out.

fastfatguy

brianRC51_22;14579 wrote: Any shots of the RC51 (#22) from the I group? Possibly of my lowside?
Brian - I didn't get around to see what damage was done to you or the bike, but is all well? I'm that guy on the pink SV that passed multiple times... :adore:

fastfatguy

badboybill;14583 wrote: If so, I may have a video of the aftermath. There were two bikes that lowsided in #1. One was more around the turn towards the flagger, I did not get any of that one.

The video I got some of is the bike that rode off of the outside of T1 and slid out.
Was that a black bike #276?

brianRC51_22

EngineNoO9;14585 wrote: Brian you crashed? Ouch! Hope the RC is alright... And you too of course
I did lowside in T1, but mine was a bit further around the turn so that may be the one you missed. It wasn't dramatic, I just wanted some visual clues into what went wrong.

I'm fine, bike is more or less ok (header shifted over a few inches), frame sliders did their job. The brakes didn't feel right though so I erred on the side of safety and called it a day. I'll be back out at the end of October :D

Big thanks to BobbyG for helping me get it off the ground, I realized how much of a pig that bike really is, haha

moto-ufo

fastfatguy;14606 wrote: Was that a black bike #276?
No, black #276 is me and thankfully no drama - other than my tip sensor not being mounted correctly and stalling in T1 twice - until I figured out what the problem was.

I think he's talking about the white R6. He ran off T1 right in front of me and I think I saw out of the corner of my eye that he went down shortly thereafter which resulted in a red flag for that session.