More trouble for NYST?

moman

Judges decisions are overturned all the time by higher courts. Besides, with no zoning laws in place I don't see how they can be legally stopped from doing whatever they want on private land.

moman;298741 wrote: Judges decisions are overturned all the time by higher courts. Besides, with no zoning laws in place I don't see how they can be legally stopped from doing whatever they want on private land.
You took the words right out of my mouth!!! 8 days planned there this year, so they better not mess with it..

Domiken

I love that track, I hope they can work it all out. Greg said to have faith in him, everything will be fine.

Nesba

I have a meeting with management at the track today. Ill update everyone on the status as soon as i am finished.

TLRSKUNK

SUbscribed. had a lengthy discussion about this on facebook with a few guys. Hoping they get it worked out.

Myers

Control Rider
The new laws may have to do with the cars on the track during our Lunch breaks ....:what:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Myers;298884 wrote: The new laws may have to do with the cars on the track during our Lunch breaks ....:what:
you my friend are sadly mistaken!! It's the (4th) class called cars!! :wow:

Just Kidding!!!! :D

Myers

Control Rider
This is truly a great track... The fire wood chopping episode... may just have made my day... Wait. wait.. apple pie.. fall down... son of ah!!

Folks if you are reading this I assure you that Todd and Bob are doing everything legally possible to keep us on the track and posted... wait wait.. Bob is doing everything legally possible.. Todd... hmmm errr uhhhh:spank: ... well..Cant wait to see ya all in NY...

disclaimer... ALMOST as fun as NJMP.... almost ;)

opinion914

Nesba;298902 wrote: All is good in the land of NYST. Dates remain and will go on as planned.
Are May 3rd, 4th and June 28th confirmed Nesba days? They're 'NYST Member' days according to the NYST schedule.

K

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Local Yokels always complain about race tracks near their homes..the noise...etc.

They quit bitching when they realize their guests no longer come to the facility and no longer spending money in their gas stations, stores, restaurants and hotels bringing money into the area.

Such short sightedness that generates these complaints is always squashed when their wallets are empty.