Motards

madriders86

In the event I end up riding that bike this season, I will email you.
The important thing here is that you guys are willing to work with people case by case.

Oh and you are welcome. The support is always appreciated. Should be out of here this time next week! :asleep:

Big_J_29

madriders86;101352 wrote: In the event I end up riding that bike this season, I will email you.
The important thing here is that you guys are willing to work with people case by case.

Oh and you are welcome. The support is always appreciated. Should be out of here this time next week! :asleep:
I would also like to add thanks for what you and your brothers and sisters are doing over there and please come home safe.

madriders86

Thanks guys. The support is always appreciated. Hopefully I can put some names to some faces in the coming months.

noobinacan

just wondering here...
anyone run a 450 single / supermoto at Patriot ?
what kind of gearing were you running ?

thanks

chikn munky

I have riddin my yz426 there a couple times. I run 15/42 seems to work pretty good.
It's a ton of fun ,I highly recomend it!!

noobinacan

chikn munky;120590 wrote: I have riddin my yz426 there a couple times. I run 15/42 seems to work pretty good.
It's a ton of fun ,I highly recomend it!!
hmmm....now its very temping.
May just happen...that gives me a ball park.
am gonna run 14/40 (since that's all I got for running tall...ha)

chikn munky

I think your gearing will be fine. I 'm definitly planning on being there in July!
The last two times I took the YZ and the SV and was planning on switching up throughout the day but when I took the YZ out 3rd session I never thought about the SV the rest of the day I was having so much fun!

noobinacan

chikn munky;120599 wrote: I think your gearing will be fine. I 'm definitly planning on being there in July!
The last two times I took the YZ and the SV and was planning on switching up throughout the day but when I took the YZ out 3rd session I never thought about the SV the rest of the day I was having so much fun!
well I see ya in july on the supermoto :p
:popcorn:

noobinacan

chikn munky;120606 wrote: See you in July! What kind a sumo you riding?
kx-450 :)

IMG_0136.jpg

emry

Well to be honest the most fun I have had at a track was at Barber on a WR250X. Grind the pegs change your line multiple times in a turn and then go by 600 riders on the brakes while I was still at WOT. In the end my lap times on a bone stock WR250X were withen 2secs of my time on my prepped 03 R6. Granted I am slow (1:45's) but if you can find someone else with a similar bike, the straights are not quite as boring.... ;) (We had 2 WR250X's there... serious I'm gonna outbrake you action.. and you still are never going faster than 80mph!!!! LOL)

Casper

Mr.DJ;55438 wrote: Presently, the Ducati Hypertard is considered a motard.

We will periodically reconsider this decision as we progress though the season.
Does the motard decision still include the Ducati Hyper?

ridelater

u should try what they were meant to do and do . supermoto. with dirt. there small groups all over the place that race and td on kart tracks. i would think barber is too big for a 250, even a 450. I blew a 250 up at summit jefferson track and that is small layout

Casper

ridelater;122209 wrote: u should try what they were meant to do and do . supermoto. with dirt. there small groups all over the place that race and td on kart tracks. i would think barber is too big for a 250, even a 450. I blew a 250 up at summit jefferson track and that is small layout
It's an 1100 and runs 140(+)...

And do the motard rules posted in the SE forum apply across the board? I can't seem to find anything on point.

ridelater

Casper;122214 wrote: It's an 1100 and runs 140(+)...

And do the motard rules posted in the SE forum apply across the board? I can't seem to find anything on point.
wasnt talkig about the hyper moto, but the guys 250x

ridelater

noobinacan;122228 wrote: I siezed my 450F this past weekend on a small track...WOT in first...coming out of a corner.

:banghead:
there just not meant for road race courses(250&450) there going to blow. you have to gear them like 15/37,39 for a big track. i think wera run a class and run 37t in rear on main. still just dirt bike and are ticking time bombs. they blow up on the kart tracks

chikn munky

Yabut, how much more fun could you have blowin one up than on a road course?
Noobinacan, you gonna have it back together for the Patriot?

noobinacan

chikn munky;122262 wrote: Yabut, how much more fun could you have blowin one up than on a road course?
Noobinacan, you gonna have it back together for the Patriot?
I don't know yet...
still working on it :(