Moto Gladiator

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Ok, so we're talking with the Evolve guys about bringing some of the Moto Gladiator race events to our a few of our days.

Who here is interested in a low-stakes race over lunch (not too much different than our mock race)? This is for small bikes only like 250's, 300's, R3's and KTM 390's. It's typically like $30 to enter and a portion of the "pot" is given to the winners.

https://motogladiator.com/

We are looking at potential dates now for June and August.

Sound off, please!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Don't know how soon I'll have a 300 to run, but I'm in whenever I end up with a bike!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Is Yamaha going to give N2 any kickbacks for all the sudden R3 purchases that are going to happen lol?? You know Shiloh is IN!! Maybe she'll let me do one, or five.....

CBRtist

As you know, happy to hear this for quite a few reasons. Maybe this will catch on and segue to other possibilities. Was talking to quite a few newbies/young folk over the 4-day about the 300 thing. Tough to ignore the trend.

Waiting on my fresh new R3 (Ria's future hand-me-down) to come into my dealer. Could be a future possibility if I get up to speed :laugh::cautious:. Race school/license required?

@Judy - this could be perfect practice for our "Team 40 Somethings" :whistle:

Smoke30

Nick
Control Rider
Aaah so that's what this is...
Very interested....hummm who could I steal a small bike from?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Damn you Rob, I was on the fence leaning towards not going. Let me know about converting the njmp purse into credits.