MotoGp

avizpls

#11-A
Horgay really was banking on Rossi making it easy on him. Or at least not making it that hard! Amazing!

also, may want to add spoiler alert to this

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
It certainly made for an exciting race, but Rossi was pushing a little too far IMO. Jorge's passes were clean, Rossi had to push through him to get by and with Jorge leading the points there was no reason for him to fight when Rossi was getting a bit "dirty" with his passes. With that said, it still was one of the best fights all season

slowpoke

slow_honda;153879 wrote: It certainly made for an exciting race, but Rossi was pushing a little too far IMO. Jorge's passes were clean, Rossi had to push through him to get by and with Jorge leading the points there was no reason for him to fight when Rossi was getting a bit "dirty" with his passes. ....

sanderspic1.jpg

Matt H

slow_honda;153879 wrote: It certainly made for an exciting race, but Rossi was pushing a little too far IMO. Jorge's passes were clean, Rossi had to push through him to get by and with Jorge leading the points there was no reason for him to fight when Rossi was getting a bit "dirty" with his passes. With that said, it still was one of the best fights all season
Seriously Dave? It's racing. Not a track day.... :D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Really??? This ain't NASCAR, bitch. There was no way Rossi could get by without pushing him out of the way. That was a bit more than oops, I thought I could make it through clean. It could have so easily have gone bad for both of them.

Matt H

And did you see Haga and Fabrizio in Race 2 this weekend? (or a lot of those passes in WSBK this weekend really). It's RACING.

slowpoke

Fortunately Sanders is much easier to pass so I never need to pass him close. It's usually more of a fly-by than a pass:nutkick::flipoff:

Matt H

slowpoke;153887 wrote: Fortunately Sanders is much easier to pass so I never need to pass him close. It's usually more of a fly-by than a pass:nutkick::flipoff:
LMAO. :haha:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
slowpoke;153887 wrote: Fortunately Sanders is much easier to pass so I never need to pass him close. It's usually more of a fly-by than a pass:nutkick::flipoff:
I'll have to make sure to redefine close next time out. I think I do smell a little blood in the water.

slowpoke

slow_honda;153892 wrote: I'll have to make sure to redefine close next time out.....
I thought we talked about "close". Remember?

It's when I tap my tail and want you to try and keep up:D

:popcorn:

slowpoke

slow_honda;153894 wrote: 2 bikes, 2 weekends and all winter to rebuild. Let's play :D
IT'S ON FU$KER!! I dont' want to hear about how the seat is too hard on your R6, and the Honda pulls too hard and has too much HP. :saythat: