Motorcycle related DVDs

shell015

Motorcycle related DVDs

I need to build my trackday fund for 2012 and selling these motorcycle related DVDs for your viewing pleasure during the winter blues (non-riding) days. I’ll sell them individually, or for a package price of $50 shipped (updated with lower price reflecting sold DVDs listed below).

Individual prices as follows and include shipping.
A Twist of the Wrist: $25
The Worlds Fastest Indian: SOLD!
The Doctor, The Tornado & The Kentucky Kid: $20
The Long Way Round: $20
Faster (1 disc Preview Edition): SOLD!

All DVDs are in great condition and play just fine in computers or DVD players (USA’s NTSC format). PayPal to bill@billshell.com

Wawazat

Dibs on World's Fastest Indian and Faster! I can send paypal later tonight. (3-4 hrs)

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

shell015

Wawazat;229012 wrote: Dibs on World's Fastest Indian and Faster! I can send paypal later tonight. (3-4 hrs)

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
You got dibs on both. PayPal addy is what I posted in the OP. There's another guy who want's Faster so you've got a few hours to get payment done.

Wawazat

Payment sent!

On another note: I have The Doctor, Tornado, and Kentucky Kid as well as Twist II or else I would have gone for the package deal. All Great movies!

shell015

Faster and World's Fastest Indian sold and shipping tomorrow to Wawazat. Package price updated in OP with lower price for 3 remaining DVDs.