Multi Day Discount

willhf1011

I'm signing up for both NCBike days at the beginning of July and on the member's page it says there's a discount for subsequent days in multi-day packages. When I add them to the cart I don't see the discount showing up. Not that its a big deal, just curious before I sign up.

Shinobi

Call me crazy, but after my 1st N2 date I'll pay what is needed to keep the TDO alive & healthy for next year.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'm signing up for both NCBike days at the beginning of July and on the member's page it says there's a discount for subsequent days in multi-day packages. When I add them to the cart I don't see the discount showing up. Not that its a big deal, just curious before I sign up.
Thanks, Rob for clarifying there's no mult-day discount.

Another thought...where are you reading that there is a discount? Are you going to www.nesba.com? That's the old nesba site, but clicking on "tracktalk" on that forum brings you to this forum. For info on N2, click "home" at the top of this page, or visit www.n2td.org

I see no mention of a multi-day discount on the N2 site.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
NESBA did offer a multi-day discount a few years ago, but that practice ended. Our mission this year was to salvage what was left of 2014, honor credits, and build a better future for 2015 and onward.