My first experience with Nesba R-ATL 25th

Fencer

Having ridden with several orgs in the past, I wanted to give you an A+ on the ease of express registration and tech. That was the best planned and fastest I have ever seen an org move. Give yourselves a pat on the back:adore::congrats:

The folks I approached were easily accessible and friendly.

Overall I had a fun day with the exception of turn 3 kicking my ass every lap and turn 7 every other lap. I told my pit mates they should stripe turn 3 and put a reserved parking sign on it for me:D. This was my second time to R.ATL and it has been 5 years in between so you may as well say my first time there.

I definitely had some ring rust as well as it has been a year (last June) since I have seen a track. I know I was going to be one of the slower riders out there due to this and tried to line in the back so I would stay out of all but the faster riders way and that seemed to work out well (hopefully for every one).

The only SMALL complaint I have is: In asking for a tow from a control rider, when the faster riders came through and got between me and CR (generally halfway into the first lap since we started towards the back (and I took a lunch break already in T 3). The CR took off with them rather than waiting on the "slow" guy.

To the CRs: Wait on us slow guys sometimes, pull us it to the hot pit and tell us just let the balls drop out and twist a little harder with the right hand, and then go do another lap.

Also, I have never seen that many CRs with a group as well. Nesba, Overall a good job. I will ride with you again:cheers:

noobinacan

glad you had fun...
best thing to do is find the CR after the session and tell him/her that in person. so you can have more fun next session.

Peanut

Control Rider
Fencer;274864 wrote: Having ridden with several orgs in the past, I wanted to give you an A+ on the ease of express registration and tech. That was the best planned and fastest I have ever seen an org move. Give yourselves a pat on the back:adore::congrats:

The folks I approached were easily accessible and friendly.

Overall I had a fun day with the exception of turn 3 kicking my ass every lap and turn 7 every other lap. I told my pit mates they should stripe turn 3 and put a reserved parking sign on it for me:D. This was my second time to R.ATL and it has been 5 years in between so you may as well say my first time there.

I definitely had some ring rust as well as it has been a year (last June) since I have seen a track. I know I was going to be one of the slower riders out there due to this and tried to line in the back so I would stay out of all but the faster riders way and that seemed to work out well (hopefully for every one).

The only SMALL
complaint I have is: In asking for a tow from a control rider, when the faster riders came through and got between me and CR (generally halfway into the first lap since we started towards the back (and I took a lunch break already in T 3). The CR took off with them rather than waiting on the "slow" guy.

To the CRs: Wait on us slow guys sometimes, pull us it to the hot pit and tell us just let the balls drop out and twist a little harder with the right hand, and then go do another lap.

Also, I have never seen that many CRs with a group as well. Nesba, Overall a good job. I will ride with you again:cheers:
Thanks for the feedback. Yup it was said already, but please let us know & we'll stay with you. If we have to take off to make sure those other guys are playin nicely then just grab us next seesion & we'll do it again.